Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bradford far more likely to go #1 with McNabb trade « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

prodraftparty

Second String
#15 : April 04, 2010, 09:58:28 PM

not gonna happen with Haynesworth and his contract there...

My 2010 Draft Prospect Videos:http://www.youtube.com/user/ProDraftParty

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 04, 2010, 10:03:35 PM

Haynesworth and Suh together on the same team?   Unstoppable.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#17 : April 04, 2010, 10:06:11 PM

okung to the Skins...see fellas...kiss SUH goodbye...damnit.

Okung can still VERY easily go #2 to Detroit and the Skins can VERY easily go for Bulaga/Davis/Campbell or trade down.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 04, 2010, 10:07:49 PM

It is an uncapped season and Snyders does like to spend? :)
But never will happen -- unless Haynesworth is indeed on the move.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 04, 2010, 10:20:58 PM

You guys are wayyyyyy too confident in Suh's abilities...

I'll be happy if we get him and all, but man, you act like were doomed if we don't get him.   Its just one guy (who's not even the top prospect in his position in this draft)

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#20 : April 04, 2010, 10:22:31 PM

You guys are wayyyyyy too confident in Suh's abilities...

I'll be happy if we get him and all, but man, you act like were doomed if we don't get him. Its just one guy (who's not even the top prospect in his position in this draft)

I'm sorry, who is better at DT in this draft? I hope you aint about to say Gerald McCoy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 04, 2010, 10:23:08 PM

(who's not even the top prospect in his position in this draft)
WRONG.[/size]

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 04, 2010, 10:26:38 PM

WRONG.[/size]
Scout, Mayock, Kiper..probably the most respected names in scouting...

I know, I know - its like when you first heard that Santa wasn't real. Its tough, but we'll get through this.

www.Atlbucs.com

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#23 : April 04, 2010, 10:27:12 PM

No way the Rams can pass on Bradford and settle for Jason Campbell in my opinion. Or any other rookie QB. They need an answer.

I'm thinking the riverboat gambler Bruce Allen will now trade up with the Rams for the 1st overall and take Suh.  Rams get Bradford at 4.
Skins do not have a 2nd or 3rd round pick this year.  They will have to give up a 2nd rounder in 2011 to trade spots with the Rams and get Suh; pretty high price.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 04, 2010, 10:30:25 PM

WRONG.[/size]

I know, I know - its like when you first heard that Santa wasn't real. Its tough, but we'll get through this.
How accurate are these guys in predicting the draft order?

How accurate are they in terms of evaluating the talent after three or four years?

Okay then.

for those three cats you named me, I can pull up twice as many that say Suh is clearly the #1 DT in the draft.  I know it sucks to be WRONG, but I am sure a man of maturity can deal with it.

Sweet peas are delicious!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 04, 2010, 10:31:55 PM

WRONG.[/size]

How accurate are they in terms of evaluating the talent after three or four years?

Okay then.

for those three cats you named me, I can pull up twice as many that say Suh is clearly the #1 DT in the draft.  I know it sucks to be WRONG, but I am sure a man of maturity can deal with it.

You wont be able to show me three names that are more respected than those.

We'll get through this. 

www.Atlbucs.com

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 04, 2010, 10:35:02 PM

WRONG.[/size]

Okay then.

for those three cats you named me, I can pull up twice as many that say Suh is clearly the #1 DT in the draft. I know it sucks to be WRONG, but I am sure a man of maturity can deal with it.

We'll get through this.
Who respects them?

Because theyhave jobs (in which they are incredibly innaccurate), doesn't mean they are good at them.  They may be able to give you measurables, and reiterate some garbage that is known already, but when you watch Suh, and McCoy, and you say McCoy is better...well...your cred went out the window.

I am a known MOCK HATER.  Sorry to break it to you, but I have never respected the words of these guys regarding their abilities.  They would have much higher paying jobs if they did.  Period.

I have a crystal ball.  It fails.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#27 : April 04, 2010, 10:37:22 PM

WRONG.[/size]

Okay then.

for those three cats you named me, I can pull up twice as many that say Suh is clearly the #1 DT in the draft. I know it sucks to be WRONG, but I am sure a man of maturity can deal with it.

We'll get through this.
Who respects them?

Because theyhave jobs (in which they are incredibly innaccurate), doesn't mean they are good at them.  They may be able to give you measurables, and reiterate some garbage that is known already, but when you watch Suh, and McCoy, and you say McCoy is better...well...your cred went out the window.

I am a known MOCK HATER.  Sorry to break it to you, but I have never respected the words of these guys regarding their abilities.  They would have much higher paying jobs if they did.  Period.

I have a crystal ball.  It fails.

Wow.  Your abilities to type while rocking in the fetal position are unbelievable. 

Tell you what:  Suh is the Jesus of football, he's the savior of all that is good in both football and life.  He will lead us to many Super Bowls and also discover the cure for cancer.

Sleep tight, now. 

www.Atlbucs.com

Hate

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 04, 2010, 10:37:56 PM

WRONG.[/size]

for those three cats you named me, I can pull up twice as many that say Suh is clearly the #1 DT in the draft.

No doubt about that!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 04, 2010, 10:38:54 PM

WRONG.[/size]

Okay then.

We'll get through this.
Who respects them?

Because theyhave jobs (in which they are incredibly innaccurate), doesn't mean they are good at them. They may be able to give you measurables, and reiterate some garbage that is known already, but when you watch Suh, and McCoy, and you say McCoy is better...well...your cred went out the window.

I am a known MOCK HATER. Sorry to break it to you, but I have never respected the words of these guys regarding their abilities. They would have much higher paying jobs if they did. Period.

I have a crystal ball. It fails.

Wow. Your abilities to type while rocking in the fetal position are unbelievable.

Tell you what: Suh is the Jesus of football, he's the savior of all that is good in both football and life. He will lead us to many Super Bowls and also discover the cure for cancer.

Sleep tight, now.

At least you finally get it.

See?  We can all learn.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bradford far more likely to go #1 with McNabb trade « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools