Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mahan to start this week. What gives? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

: October 20, 2006, 01:26:58 AM

It goes back to my old adage:  "I don't know WTF is going on around here!"

It should be a life philosophy.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 19, 2006, 09:16:02 PM

could the bucs brass be trying to save face for rushing Dan back from injury too soon?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 19, 2006, 06:26:14 PM

What's the real story on Buenning?

Anyone have a clue?

Buccaneers | Mahan expected to start at left guard Week 7
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:37:33 -0700

Roy Cummings, of the Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers OG Sean Mahan took the majority of practice reps at left guard Thursday, Oct. 19, and it appears he will start at that position for Week 7.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 19, 2006, 06:59:16 PM

W

T

F

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 19, 2006, 07:24:45 PM

I am not going to lie, Mahan sucks in the trenches, but Buenning has not been playing well at all either. I think you'll see a lot of outside runs this week going right and left with Mahan and Joseph pulling.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 19, 2006, 07:41:59 PM

Gaaaaaaaaaaay. Mahan is a waste. Theres no reason the best OLineman from last year shouldn't beat him out. Something must be up with Buenning.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 19, 2006, 07:42:54 PM

It's possible Beunning isn't that good at pulling, and with the improvement running right, they may want to stretch the field a bit.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 19, 2006, 07:46:19 PM

Gaaaaaaaaaaay. Mahan is a waste. Theres no reason the best OLineman from last year shouldn't beat him out. Something must be up with Buenning.

Yeah definately discouraging...

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 19, 2006, 07:48:25 PM

Buenning is still having to work through his bad ankle, relax

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 19, 2006, 07:54:07 PM

Buenning is still having to work through his bad ankle, relax

That's the same thing that came to my mind. Maybe's he's having trouble getting full range with that ankle.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#10 : October 19, 2006, 08:28:36 PM

That's the same thing that came to my mind. Maybe's he's having trouble getting full range with that ankle.

I hope to God that is what's going on.

I've got to get a Fab 5 on this stat!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 19, 2006, 08:51:31 PM

This is unbelievable...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 19, 2006, 09:06:15 PM

JEB TERRY!!??

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 19, 2006, 09:14:23 PM

Muir called Mahan a good player that needed playing time just recently???  It might be his ankle is not good but I think this is Muir favoritism for his only remaining "Muir type" o-lineman coming into play.   How can he sit there with a straight face and call Mahan a good player at guard while Jeb Terry and Buenning are not even talked about???

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 19, 2006, 09:17:28 PM

The awesome talent known as Jeb Terry looks good as gone after this year.  Gosh, how would you feel, your named backup at RG then Joseph gets hurt and your moved to BA at LG now the LG is hurting and your still no where to be found. 

I was high on him after the draft.  I got to sit on the plane behind him on the trip to Tampa from Dallas right after he was drated.  The dude was HUGE.  I found it funny cause at the baggage claim he met up with some others and all they kept talking about was having time to hit the strip clubs before checking in LOL. Oh well.  Why don't they just cut him at this point and bring in Fonoti or bring up someone they might actually use.

Lets hope Buenning heals fast.  I really don't like Mahan at RG and LG looks even worse for him.  If he's gonna make it here, lace face it, its gonna be a center.  Even that, I'm not sure about any more.  It seems like it was forever ago since he filled in for Wade.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mahan to start this week. What gives? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools