Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Inside the NFL Vick Interview - Laid cristisim like a ninja « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

: October 20, 2006, 02:21:09 AM

vick is such a girl...

As a girl, I take offense to that ;D--and speaking of offense, Vick wants to call his own plays?  LMAO.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 20, 2006, 12:43:23 AM

I'm watching it right now on the DVR and for Chris to inject the black QB question is totally irrelavent.   For him to compare himself to McNabb, Manning, and Brady is laughable.   Carter also commented on the Vick jersey sales.  Of course they are selling, the casual fans who like highlight reels and don't grasp the concept of true football talent love this idiot. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : October 20, 2006, 12:28:42 AM

I guess it's kinda hard to admit you made a $100million mistake! :o

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 19, 2006, 08:42:54 PM

Has anyone watched the Vick interview? Fairly candid.

- Vick wants to throw it 30-40 times a game.

- Wants to call his own plays. ?

- Misses Reeves offense - "When Reeves was here, I was one of the top QB's in the NFL."  (Falcons rank last in the NFL in passing offense)

- Has wondered what it would be like to run the Colts offense.

- He thinks he's up there with Payton and D McNabb.

- Chris Carter pulls the race card.....? Not sure why this always comes up. 

Chris Carter says Vick isn't being developed. Also said McNabb is getting superior coaching from Andy R than Vick is with his coaches. (I agree)

He laid some criticism to the current offense he's running but did it like a ninja. He said running all the time is getting difficult on his body and wants to start sitting in the pocket. Thoughts?   

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 19, 2006, 08:59:10 PM

vick is such a girl...he wanted to be able to run the ball when he was made to focus on his passing..now that hes running he wants to pass...how about he just sucks at qb period and lives with it? ryan leaf has

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 19, 2006, 09:03:00 PM

That pic of Ray Ray is HILLARIOUS!!!

LMAO!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 19, 2006, 09:03:51 PM

Chris Carter does have a point that Vick is not being developed properly.  During the Reeves years Vick had 2900+ passing yards in a season?  Speaking of McNabb and Peyton both run vertical styled offenses.  Vick would do very well in a vertical styled offense.

wtmcgee

Starter

#7 : October 19, 2006, 09:45:36 PM

There was an article in the Sporting News about 2 weeks ago - hell, he was on the cover - about how he'll never try to do that (be a pocket passer) again, and how he's going to play the game the way HE wanted to.  Strange he'd be going against all that after 2 losses where the running game didn't get them a W.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : October 19, 2006, 10:04:14 PM

Make a pic of Ron Mexico looking like that Ray Lewis pic. Or maybe the baby one like they did to Chris. Thinks he,
's as good as Peyton & McNabb---lmao. ;D

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 19, 2006, 10:12:55 PM

Typical Vick, typical Falcon for that matter.  Blame something else, blame someone else...

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 19, 2006, 10:59:29 PM

Vick is a joke. In the offseason he was all for that stupid college option read offense in which he would be able to run alot more. 3 weeks into the season and every team has figured out how to stop it. Now that the run option has been exposed for the sham it is in the pros, Vick is all "I'm not a runner, I'm a pocket passer." What a joke.

Also, if he thinks he can be more effective in the Tom Moore's offense, then Vick is more clueless than I thought. Indy's offense is predicated on timing routes and from the last several seasons, Vick has not shown the ability to be make timing based passes. He just "chucks" it to the open guy. Also, in order for Vick to be calling audibles, he needs to learn how to read a defense, something he has not shown the ability to as well. He thinks he's up there with Manning and McNabb? As a QB, he's not even on par with Harrington,  Aaron Brooks, and Josh McCown.

#11 : October 20, 2006, 07:18:08 AM

After Cris Carter threw out names like Chad Johnson and Randy Moss,  Vick said, "Or a Marvin Harrison. ... I always think about that, Cris. I always think, if I played in Indianapolis, what type of effect would I have on that team? Or what would I be able to do different? It's something I wish I could do for just one week."

His receivers have gotta love that!!!

wtmcgee

Starter

#12 : October 20, 2006, 07:54:15 AM

I'm watching it right now on the DVR and for Chris to inject the black QB question is totally irrelavent.   For him to compare himself to McNabb, Manning, and Brady is laughable.   Carter also commented on the Vick jersey sales.  Of course they are selling, the casual fans who like highlight reels and don't grasp the concept of true football talent love this idiot. 

Well even I think he's fun to watch when he's running around out there.  I just take exception to people claiming he's one of the top QBs in the league.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#13 : October 20, 2006, 08:15:04 AM

Please Mike....pass 40 times, please!!

replica

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 20, 2006, 08:35:46 AM

Love that Ray Lewis pic!!! As for Vick, I watch the Falgoons just to see him run, the guy has amazed me over & over again.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Inside the NFL Vick Interview - Laid cristisim like a ninja « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools