Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Inside the NFL Vick Interview - Laid cristisim like a ninja « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#15 : October 20, 2006, 11:44:05 AM

Isn't vick the one who ran Reeves out of town.  I thought Vick wanted to run more and do things his way.  Now he wishes he had Reeves' offense.  Priceless.  I guess those hits are starting to have their effect.  Maybe he realized he can't have a long career running as much as he does. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : October 20, 2006, 10:26:45 PM

After Cris Carter threw out names like Chad Johnson and Randy Moss, Vick said, "Or a Marvin Harrison. ... I always think about that, Cris. I always think, if I played in Indianapolis, what type of effect would I have on that team? Or what would I be able to do different? It's something I wish I could do for just one week."

His receivers have gotta love that!!!

Tony Dungy laughing his ass off! ;D

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#17 : October 20, 2006, 11:15:49 PM

Vick has too much bone between his ears. Three first round receivers and he still thinks it's all their fault. Give me a break. The guy is a joke that nobody gets. They keep sending him to Hawaii in February. The fowlgoons still don't realize they have a fake QB. Imagine that.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#18 : October 20, 2006, 11:36:44 PM

Falgoon fans aren't the only ones voting--how does he keep getting there? He's maybe a 50% passer. It doesn't matter WHO the receivers are if you can't hit the broad side of a barn. :o

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 21, 2006, 01:12:21 PM

Vick as a pocket passer is just laughable. The team would be even worse.

As for this whole interview, I hope it implodes the team and they fall to the gutters. Then maybe the talking heads will hop of the Vick hypewagon.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Max Power

Starter

#20 : October 21, 2006, 02:29:01 PM

Just watched the interview and there several moments where Vick appears to be close to tears, and seeing that has me welling up a little bit. : )

#21 : October 21, 2006, 02:44:45 PM

Two things.

1. Vick is such a **CENSORED**
2. His supporting cast is OK, he's the main problem. His WR's have decent talent but Atlanta can't utilize it.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 21, 2006, 02:51:11 PM

Please Mike....pass 40 times, please!!

If he does that at least two fans are carted out.  

Just watched the interview and there several moments where Vick appears to be close to tears, and seeing that has me welling up a little bit. : )

He is making me tear up - and convulse - with laughter.  Vick is to quarterback what global warming is to glaciers...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Inside the NFL Vick Interview - Laid cristisim like a ninja « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools