Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Monte should retire. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#60 : March 08, 2007, 04:08:53 PM

THe way I see it Gruden has been getting all the play ers he want, or the best offensive players he can get, Monte is stuck with all the buc defence tht Dungy had minus a few key pieces, the only high draft pick was Ruud, Gruden has gotten much more additions to offense than Kiffen has on D, not to mention all but this season our D has been one of the best and our O has ben one of the worse.
Its hard to play D when you can't get off the field because the offense is so bad. Gruden can't seem to find a QB to fit his system, now he has the perfect guy who will be pushing 40 by next season... He will do what he did to the Raiders, take old players and patch up a team to make a playoff push, and not make it.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#61 : March 08, 2007, 09:05:46 PM

Mike Singletary.  A younger high energy guy who will be better with the younger players coming down the pike pretty soon.  I'm not saying they need to change the defensive system, but they will need to change out some of the elderly personnel and play less experienced guys even if at the start they may not be quite up to speed.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#62 : March 08, 2007, 09:33:14 PM

Kiffin is good for about another year, but we have lost a lot of potential replacements for him which I am not happy about. First it was Marinelli and Tomlin, then it was Barry and on and on. That was really bad for us. In a way, him waiting so long before retiring has been bad for us because we don't have somebody waiting to take over the job now. Maybe Coyer.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#63 : March 08, 2007, 09:35:10 PM

Keep Monte as long as you can, bring in another d coach that knows something about the cover 2 scheme. And let him replace Monte once he retires.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#64 : March 08, 2007, 09:49:41 PM

Well, the board is wacky & I can't quote.  Hey, BoSock, Here's a copy of the home game, thanks for playing!  The DC of an NFL is just a TAD different than K-State.  Of courese a red sock fan would be too dumb to know that.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#65 : March 08, 2007, 10:08:21 PM

"Kiffin is good for about another year..."

Well somebody agrees with me.

#66 : March 08, 2007, 10:33:31 PM

That is a sick sig, even if it is a 30-something ADD / color book loving outfielder for the Sox.

#67 : March 09, 2007, 11:50:47 AM

By your logic, Karen, NCAA HC's aren't ready to be NFL HC's.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Monte should retire. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools