Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brandon Marshall Traded To Dolphins « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#15 : April 14, 2010, 08:09:35 AM

Good deal for both teams.  Dolphins have the people in place to keep BM in line off and on the field......not sure he deserves to be the highest paid reciever in the NFL but he is definetly top 10.
Good point, considering the probs the BUcs have had with Tanard Jackson and Talib last season: it is likely that guys like Holmes and Marshall would be hard to keep in line at One Buc Place.  Still the Fins got a good young WR if Parcells and Company keep him on the straight and narrow.

CarrollwoodBucs

Second String

#16 : April 14, 2010, 08:16:31 AM

another day of waking up and being upset about my bucs this seems to be happening alot more lately

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 14, 2010, 08:19:39 AM

Depressing for a Buc fan to see another quality WR move and we're nowhere to be found despite our glaring need.

Doesn't bode well for Freeman unless we nab two top WRs in the draft and they perform like veterans. Really wanted BM and IMO, two 2nd round picks was not too much. Damn it.

pewterpirates

Starter
#18 : April 14, 2010, 08:22:21 AM

dang.

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#19 : April 14, 2010, 08:25:55 AM

I wonder if Dumb and Dumber are even making attempts to get any of these players.

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 14, 2010, 08:27:30 AM

another missed opportunity by the Bucs. This ownership and team is not interested in improving this team and winning. What a depressing time to be a Bucs fan.

elks66

Second String
#21 : April 14, 2010, 08:37:46 AM

not every possible trade is going to happen for us...lets just hope this draft and future ones dont all bust miserably and get some patience...holy hell i woulda liked to see him on the bucs as much as everyone else but we wouldnt have gave him a contract anyone...its like santonio except 4 more games he is gonna play this year and not as deep into trouble

Let\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Go Bucs!

DailyRich68

Starter
#22 : April 14, 2010, 08:38:18 AM

I wonder if Dumb and Dumber are even making attempts to get any of these players.

You do realize that a trade is a lot more than Dom calling up and making it happen, right?

Booker

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 14, 2010, 08:39:06 AM

I'm sure it had nothing to do with Marshall getting a huge contract that the Glazers will not pay.

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#24 : April 14, 2010, 08:39:31 AM

Can you imagine if this week was different and we were sitting here today talking about Brandon Marshall and Santonio Holmes as our strating Wide Receivers?.....it could have happened easily. What a shame.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 14, 2010, 08:42:08 AM

No it couldn't have happened. There is a reason it didn't.

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#26 : April 14, 2010, 08:43:23 AM

No it couldn't have happened. There is a reason it didn't.

Why not? Last I checked we had a 2nd and 5th rounder available to trade.

elks66

Second String
#27 : April 14, 2010, 08:46:22 AM

even if we would have made this trade we wernt going to win the superbowl this year...and we wernt going to resign them...so we would have been giving this years picks away for a couple wins for only this year...brandon marshall wouldnt have wanted to stay here after this year anyway because we arnt going to win for a couple years

Let\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Go Bucs!

pancake block

Starter

#28 : April 14, 2010, 08:47:21 AM

I welcome the blackouts, probably wont waist my time watching this innept group flounder. we will get caught in the potential of this player or that player instead of a 100 catch probowler 3 years strait thats 26 years old can make adjustments on poorly thrown balls ,catches the ball in traffic better than 99% of all the others.
 we are back to the days of old when the most exciting part of the season is a couple days in april
 Â             can we please at least get an upgrade in the owners box........curses

i look forward to being competitive again,maybe before apophis strikes the earth?

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 14, 2010, 08:47:55 AM

I think getting both Marshall and Holmes is/was a very far'fetched scenario.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Brandon Marshall Traded To Dolphins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools