Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Radio show tells gay caller that homosexuality is equal sin to murder « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 15, 2010, 06:37:06 AM

For centuries it was unatural to be gay and considered a sin and morally unacceptable, yet in the last 25 years we have a "coming out" party and now it's a crime to state the obvious! How dare they screw up these young kids minds by telling them being gay is not normal? Well the first roll in the hay and a stretched anus might be another clue....how's that for screwing them up!!

For centuries? I think not. Homosexuality has always been here. Some of the most glorified warmongers of all time were either gay or bisexual.

The Romans, The Spartans, The Carthaginians. I wish I had a time machine so I could send you back to have a chat with Leonidas. He'd bend you over, then pull your arms off and shove them down your throat. And you would love every second of it.

This whole idea that somehow all gays are effite dandy's is laughable. For thousands of years they've been some of the toughest SOB's on this planet.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

12thbuc

Starter

#16 : April 15, 2010, 07:43:02 AM

Is homosexuality even a sin in the new testament?

People have been doing gay things for a long time, but they didn't make it their lifestyle like they do these days. Personally, I think they should have sex if they want, but end up marrying a woman. Most marriages end up sexless anyways, it'd be no different. In other countries the idea of a man having an emotional relationship with another man being life partners doesn't exist, there's just as many gay people as there are here, but they just leave it behind.
1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 15, 2010, 09:24:56 AM

It is considered so evil that 2 great cities were destroyed because of it, Sodom & Gomorah.

It's too bad so many innocent people were killed when God took his wrath out on those two cities. But hey, collateral damage, right?

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#18 : April 15, 2010, 11:33:31 AM

It is considered so evil that 2 great cities were destroyed because of it, Sodom & Gomorah.

It's too bad so many innocent people were killed when God took his wrath out on those two cities. But hey, collateral damage, right?

Actually, the only people who were not considered as evil and corrupt were Lot and his family. They couldn't even find 10 within the cities that were considered not be wicked in which God wouldve spared the cities if at least 10 people could be found.

Genesis 18:32
And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 15, 2010, 11:42:19 AM

Actually, the only people who were not considered as evil and corrupt were Lot and his family. They couldn't even find 10 within the cities that were considered not be wicked in which God wouldve spared the cities if at least 10 people could be found.

And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

What's the point of giving free will if he's just going to kill them.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#20 : April 15, 2010, 12:30:22 PM

If "All sin is equal" and lying is a sin, then what difference does it make if a homosexual acts gay and is honest with himself or if he represses his gayness and lies to himself and everyone else? Either he lies or he is a homosexual, either way he sins. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Guess what! Not only is homosexuality a sin, but so is lying, adultery, cursing, working on Sundays, disrespecting Mom and Dad, and even being jealous of your neighbors stuff (or hot wife). The only way to avoid sin is to die at birth, even then the act of being born is disrespecting mom, so no matter what, we all sin. And the penalty for ANY sin is death. Guess what? We all die-it is guaranteed. The Bible(s) say "The wages of sin are death" and since everyone sins and everyone eventually dies, there is only one option left; accept it and apologize.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 15, 2010, 12:46:41 PM

homosexuality a sin

I doubt ufojoe agrees with that.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 15, 2010, 04:18:12 PM

For centuries it was unatural to be gay and considered a sin and morally unacceptable, yet in the last 25 years we have a "coming out" party and now it's a crime to state the obvious! How dare they screw up these young kids minds by telling them being gay is not normal? Well the first roll in the hay and a stretched anus might be another clue....how's that for screwing them up!!

For centuries? I think not. Homosexuality has always been here. Some of the most glorified warmongers of all time were either gay or bisexual.

The Romans, The Spartans, The Carthaginians. I wish I had a time machine so I could send you back to have a chat with Leonidas. He'd bend you over, then pull your arms off and shove them down your throat. And you would love every second of it.

This whole idea that somehow all gays are effite dandy's is laughable. For thousands of years they've been some of the toughest SOB's on this planet.

SURE!  So you've gone back on your make believe time machine already and confirmed this information?! 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 15, 2010, 04:21:28 PM

If "All sin is equal" and lying is a sin, then what difference does it make if a homosexual acts gay and is honest with himself or if he represses his gayness and lies to himself and everyone else? Either he lies or he is a homosexual, either way he sins. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Guess what! Not only is homosexuality a sin, but so is lying, adultery, cursing, working on Sundays, disrespecting Mom and Dad, and even being jealous of your neighbors stuff (or hot wife). The only way to avoid sin is to die at birth, even then the act of being born is disrespecting mom, so no matter what, we all sin. And the penalty for ANY sin is death. Guess what? We all die-it is guaranteed. The Bible(s) say "The wages of sin are death" and since everyone sins and everyone eventually dies, there is only one option left; accept it and apologize.

Dead John.....except for one thing: Jesus.  The only way to come unto the father is through me; I am the way, the truth, and the life.  You are forgiven once you accept Jesus as your savior and make him your Lord.  Everyone has a BIG problem with the Lord part. 

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 15, 2010, 04:24:08 PM

You don't believe that there were gay Romans? Spartans? Spin away arachnid boy.

Ever heard of Alexander The Great? His wife wasn't the one who gave him that moniker.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 15, 2010, 04:25:33 PM

SURE!  So you've gone back on your make believe time machine already and confirmed this information?! 

Just like you've gone back on your make believe time machine and confirmed the bible.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler

#26 : April 15, 2010, 07:59:42 PM

Dead John.....except for one thing: Jesus. The only way to come unto the father is through me; I am the way, the truth, and the life. You are forgiven once you accept Jesus as your savior and make him your Lord. Everyone has a BIG problem with the Lord part.

How could god be so vain?   Why would his narcisism trump an individuals conduct?

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler

#27 : April 15, 2010, 08:01:43 PM

So homosexuality is evil, but the guy who offers up his own daughters to be brutally raped isnt?   How could a sane individual believe such nonsense?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 16, 2010, 10:16:51 AM

Homosexuality is a sin and there is no other way to say but like that.  We want to please everyone and not hurt feelings, but folks, it is what it is; paint it however you would like.

Can God forgive a sinner?  Absolutely!  But there is a turning away from sin when one repents.  You can't keep being a homosexual and claim to walk with God....

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#29 : April 15, 2010, 09:03:07 PM

So homosexuality is evil, but the guy who offers up his own daughters to be brutally raped isnt?   How could a sane individual believe such nonsense?

You don't understand, Lot was doing everything he could to keep the cities from getting destroyed and 100's of thousands of lives to perish. If he couldve convinced the angry mob of men to have their way with his daughter instead of with the Angels, then the cities couldve been spared. But instead, the opposite happened. They ticked the Angels off and all Hell broke loose, as well as it should have. If a mob of men were trying to inflict their sexual desires on me I would introduce them to Kimber, that's not the name of my daughter, but the name of my .45 cal.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Radio show tells gay caller that homosexuality is equal sin to murder « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools