Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Radio show tells gay caller that homosexuality is equal sin to murder « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#150 : April 20, 2010, 03:44:02 PM

Wow BBS, that post was 4 days ago. Way to keep up! I gave up on that one a few days ago, like I said, no hope. You would probably still make the argument that the Earth isn't round.

It was 4/18, and a simple "I can't really justify it" would have been the polite response.... but thanks for this reply anyway.... and there's plenty of evidence that the Earth IS round so I can't see myself making that argument.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#151 : April 20, 2010, 08:40:16 PM

TB40 can't really think for himself. Seems like he's a young kid who likes to quote Biblical verses and repeat the same arguments made by other Christians. The kids doesn't seem to have much real life experience as his "giving up" post suggests. Notice he hasn't responded. Kid is clueless.

Do you have a hard on for me or something Joe? I'm straight ok? It won't work out between us. In terms of not responding back at a pace you wouldve wanted, I don't sit behind a computer all day like you talkin smack Mr. 22,000 post, ewwww you're so cool. I have a life outside a message board. In response to Nybuc, you have to take the time to read the Bible to understand it, which even Joe doesn't want to, I'm tired of wasting my time. It's not just that many don't understand it, but that they don't want to understand it. BTW Joe, I'm not a "kid", O.K. Gramps?

Your posts resemble the thoughts of a teenager without much real world experience.

"ewwww you're so cool."

I rest my case. ;)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#152 : April 20, 2010, 08:47:05 PM

God is all-powerful. He is capable of instantly teaching or killing anyone or everyone.

The rest of your post was humorous but that part takes the cake. Thanks for the laugh.

Tell me again how my mom is in hell for giving up and not fighting at the end.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#153 : April 20, 2010, 08:47:44 PM

Still waiting to here from Joe, I guess he's still clueless. Come on Gramps hurry up! Have you thrown in the towel???

LOL. Adults have to work, kid.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#154 : April 20, 2010, 09:47:50 PM

Epic fail.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#155 : April 21, 2010, 01:40:26 AM

Is there anything that could happen in your life that would make you attracted to the same sex?

I think the closest I came was this moment:

oh wow that one was out if the park.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Radio show tells gay caller that homosexuality is equal sin to murder « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools