Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is God angry with the State of Wisconsin? « previous next »
Page: 1

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

: April 16, 2010, 10:15:20 AM

A mysterious giant fireball as bright as the Sun lit up the sky in Wisconsin the day before a Federal Judge declared National Day Of Prayer "unconstitutional".

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/90905649.html.   

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 16, 2010, 04:32:41 PM

That was Turbo.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 16, 2010, 06:28:44 PM

God has been angry with Wisconsin ever since GB traded Brett Favre.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#3 : April 16, 2010, 07:01:07 PM

God has been angry with Wisconsin ever since GB traded Brett Favre.

Nice! I was thinking the exact same thing. You trade number 4 so now get a Meteor. Call me Busta Rhymes.

bucsense

Practice Squad

#4 : April 16, 2010, 07:24:25 PM

Who cares what happens up there on the frozen Tundra.............Here on the Peninsula, the weather has stabilized, the fish are biting, and the beaches are full of bikini clad babes......................Up next........Hurricane season.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 16, 2010, 09:38:04 PM

A mysterious giant fireball as bright as the Sun lit up the sky in Wisconsin the day before a Federal Judge declared National Day Of Prayer "unconstitutional".

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/90905649.html.   

It wasn't mysterious and God was one day early. His timing is off.

Smart judge.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 16, 2010, 10:57:49 PM

Who cares what happens up there on the frozen Tundra.............Here on the Peninsula, the weather has stabilized, the fish are biting, and the beaches are full of bikini clad babes......................Up next........Hurricane season.
How bout us people up here in the "Frozen Tundra" yeah we care. Oh and I think I may have actually seen it but I couldn't tell.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is God angry with the State of Wisconsin? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools