Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I am offended by Tea Party comments... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#15 : April 16, 2010, 12:08:01 AM

Palin is such a whore wipe,, she can see Russia from her house.. LOL..  Tea party equals about 10% of the radical right..

You do realize that she never said that right?

She said in an interview that there are some places in Alaska from which you can see Russia.  Which is 100% factual.

SNL created the spoof with Tina Fey saying "I can see Russia from my house".

Just thought you would like the 'actual facts'.  Since it amuses you so much....

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#16 : April 16, 2010, 12:15:12 AM

ToddyBuc for Prez in 2012.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 16, 2010, 12:20:44 AM

Here's a hint - don't read MSNBC.

That would be a good start.

Lifetime, HGTV, among others have more viewers than that station does for a reason.

When I first read that, I thought you were implying that she start watching those channels instead of the news.  ha

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 16, 2010, 12:34:25 AM

Yep...they are racists!

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 16, 2010, 02:19:21 AM

Yep...they are racists!

+1 Altho photo 1 looks shopped...

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 16, 2010, 10:12:28 AM

Read on MSNBC home page.......

Well therein lies your problem.  Believing ANYTHING the failing MessNBC says.  They are losing viewers in droves because they are caught in lie after liberal lie.

Obamalamadingdong was elected by the white, independent vote.  After he proved himself to be a blatant and repeated liar they turned on him.  Worship him all you want but he is one and done.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 16, 2010, 06:09:25 AM

One Asian American and one black man?

Yep, they're diverse all right. ::)

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 16, 2010, 06:19:34 AM

Good thoughts Ladyfan. Did you notice how quickly the conversation turned from your thoughts to MSNBC? If they can't attack what you had to say on merit, they attack where you heard the info that spurred your post.

Bottom line: Teabaggers are pretty well off, old white men who whine about their taxes. It's amazing that they have managed to turn average people away from what's in their best interest. But average people aren't too bright to begin with in my opinion. Sheep are easily led to the slaughter. Usually by smiling wolves.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 16, 2010, 06:25:50 AM

Higher taxes are in the people's best interests?

Man...you lefties sure have an awfully warped view of reality.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 16, 2010, 06:49:25 AM

Whose taxes went up? I have seen no evidence of these "Higher" taxes. Hell, mine went down. My refund was 50% higher than last year with no appreciable change in income. In fact it may have gone down a little.

If you really want to find out who isn't paying their fair share of taxes, look at Corporations that pay less than the average individual taxpayer. There are more than a few.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 16, 2010, 06:51:04 AM

And just who is driving the "Tea Party Express"? Ohhhhh, there are those damned corporations again.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 16, 2010, 06:57:20 AM

Here's a hint - don't read MSNBC.

Here's a hint: Try responding with something of substance instead of pigeonholing the poster.

Not pigeonholing the poster - MSNBC has no substance.  Ladyfan does.  Bad source. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#27 : April 16, 2010, 07:05:25 AM

Whose taxes went up? I have seen no evidence of these "Higher" taxes. Hell, mine went down. My refund was 50% higher than last year with no appreciable change in income. In fact it may have gone down a little.

If you really want to find out who isn't paying their fair share of taxes, look at Corporations that pay less than the average individual taxpayer. There are more than a few.

Mine went up.. I paid out a net 20k. .. Also it will be more when the Bush Tax cuts aren't renewed. Which is the equivalent of a Tax Increase.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#28 : April 16, 2010, 07:06:17 AM

And just who is driving the "Tea Party Express"? Ohhhhh, there are those damned corporations again.

Ohhhh.. Those bad corporations.. LOL.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : April 16, 2010, 07:17:31 AM

Regardless of Corporate Tax rates - corporate taxes are paid by individuals - employees whose salaries are reduced, customers who have the costs shifted to them, investors who get lesser return.  The idea of Corporations paying taxes is humorous. 

Flat tax - put the lowest level where you want it, no - none - zip - exemptions.  All income sources are taxed.  You put special interests out of business, you remove temptations from Congressional representatives.  And you will see the country flourish as business finds out there can be a reliable base of costs to structure their plans around. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I am offended by Tea Party comments... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools