Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4/17 mock.... Emmitt Smith "style" « previous next »
Page: 1

Hate

Hall of Famer
: April 17, 2010, 02:39:11 PM

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Mike Williams, WR, Syracuse

This is a very strange pick. Do you know why it is a strange pick. I will tell you why it is a strange pick. It is a strange pick because it have strangeness inside the pick and it's strange. Not just strange, it have very strange. It is so strange, you do not even understand how strange this pick have become!

This pick is strange because Mike Williams have it. Mike Williams is negligible for the 2010 NFL Mock Draft even though he was drafted a couple weeks earlier in the 2004 NFL Mock Draft. I went to Roger Goldman and pointed these out, and he laugh at me. I ask, "Why Roger, did you deny me entry in recent NFL Mock Drafts, but you allow Mike Williams in two time out of the past six month." Roger Goodman laugh even harder, so I storm out of the room and have malice in my step. Very malice.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010emmitt.php

Funny stuff  ;D

-------------------------------------------------------

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 17, 2010, 02:41:23 PM

LMAO!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 17, 2010, 03:01:29 PM

This one's funny too:

" St. Louis Rams: Sam Brandford, QB, Oklahoma State   
In the first game of the season last season, Sam Bradford step back in the pocket and boom, his shoulder got explosioned. It was not a pretty sight, and I cringe in my sleep every day, even till this day.

Now, the big $64 question is, will Br... Bran... Bread acquire his shoulder back before he come to the National Football League Conference. This remind me of a book I used to watch call the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobes. In the book, the lion have no heart and went to see the Wizards of Asland to get the heart. The scarecrow do not have a soul, and he also went to the Wizard. The wardrobe have no courage and he joined them on their path. And there was one more guy who do not have a strong, and want a strong for his birthday. His name slip my minds at the current moment.

Now, Bradford do not have a shoulder. Too bad there is no Wizard in real life, unless you count the Mr. Wizard guy who on the television set, but I do not think he have super power, but maybe I am uncorrect. "

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 17, 2010, 04:10:48 PM

hahahaha ahhhhhhh that is some funny stuff. Im just trying to imagine Emmitt Smith saying all of this. Its just so funny lmfao.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 17, 2010, 04:19:16 PM

Thank you Hate. I've been waiting for this one to come out.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler

#5 : April 17, 2010, 05:09:10 PM

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 17, 2010, 05:37:01 PM

^^^ Good one!

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4/17 mock.... Emmitt Smith "style" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools