Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I know its hard to believe, chicken little, but things are getting better... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#90 : April 18, 2010, 08:40:26 PM

C'mon Olaf - you've been hugely negative lately.

it's called realism

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#91 : April 18, 2010, 08:46:52 PM

Exactly - he doesn't post here often bc (the implication) the board if full of trolls - AND morons.  Now - did you note the brilliance of such an opening - "I usually never post on here- quite frankly there are too many morons and too many trolls posting here. It's worse than listening to democrats and republicans fighting." 

For somebody who doesn't post on here often, he nailed the make-up of the board. Most are fine. THEN YOU HAVE SOME THAT ACT LIKE CHILDREN. And others who are obsessed with the previous and current coach and praise/mock non-stop.

#92 : April 18, 2010, 08:53:44 PM

it's called realism

Real from your perspective I guess...  Looked at some of the history, that realism all started downhill after Gruden was canned apparently...

Truth is - I was ticked too, handled badly - but I see a growth plan and am cautiously optimistic.

I'll take off the pewter colored glasses if they don't take advantage of free agency next offseason.

I choose to believe they are building it... the fans will come back.   (I'll have upgraded my seat on the wagon to first class by then.)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#93 : April 18, 2010, 08:57:55 PM

Other than perhaps last years' draft - it has been pretty bungled Blind Melon.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#94 : April 18, 2010, 10:13:02 PM

Bottom Line:  Yes, we still have the draft in which we should land about 3-4 potential starters for THIS YEAR.....  (And that isn't a "compliment" to the front office as if you don't sign any free agents, you need to replace them in the draft.  It's a numbers game.  Plus having 3 picks in the top 42 picks will give you some talent.)

.....starting threads and preaching about staying posititive when ALL we do is sign Sean Jones and trade for Reggie Brown....while we let Antonio Bryant go.....after going 3-13 a year ago....is asanine.  Either that or the poster is being sarcastic....

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#95 : April 19, 2010, 08:36:07 AM

it's called realism

Real from your perspective I guess...  Looked at some of the history, that realism all started downhill after Gruden was canned apparently...

Truth is - I was ticked too, handled badly - but I see a growth plan and am cautiously optimistic.

I'll take off the pewter colored glasses if they don't take advantage of free agency next offseason.

I choose to believe they are building it... the fans will come back.   (I'll have upgraded my seat on the wagon to first class by then.)

ah, we bring Gruden up again.  imagince that.  if you checked my "history", then you know I was perfectly fine with letting Gruden go .... not fine with replacing him with a DB coach without even exploring other, more qualified candidates.

building something?  they better be when all they are doing is loading up on draft picks meanwhile fans get the shaft by watching an inferior product that didn't have to be inferior

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#96 : November 25, 2010, 07:24:28 AM

I agree. This year our beloved Buccaneers will be much improved.

Over 2008?   I seriously doubt it.   As a matter of fact, I'd bet good money this 2010 does not finish as good as 9-7.
I hope he didn't bet.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#97 : November 25, 2010, 07:25:09 AM

Just curious.   What "young talent" is on the team that wasn't there when Gruden was here other than Freeman, Miller and Stroughter?   And of those 3, only Freeman is a starter.
Another Gem.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#98 : November 25, 2010, 08:32:26 AM

Java wasn't the only one who made some ridiculous statements in this thread.

And a lot of the trolls and morons have disappeared.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#99 : November 25, 2010, 11:18:57 AM

Can't get any worst. And if it does...MY DEAR GOD!

really ... when  we win 5 or 6 games this year with one of the easiest home schedules I can remember, we'll be hearing about all the improvement

LOL

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#100 : November 25, 2010, 11:26:59 AM

Over 2008?   I seriously doubt it.   As a matter of fact, I'd bet good money this 2010 does not finish as good as 9-7.
I hope he didn't bet.

LOL

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#101 : November 25, 2010, 01:46:09 PM

I hope he didn't bet.

I hope he bet everything he owned. It really wouldn't matter. He'd just welch on it anyway.

kevinmills

Second String

#102 : November 25, 2010, 01:51:44 PM

Nobody ever listens to me. :)

Hate

Hall of Famer
#103 : November 25, 2010, 02:26:31 PM

Java wasn't the only one who made some ridiculous statements in this thread.

And a lot of the trolls and morons have disappeared.

or are lurking under a cloak of darkness

-------------------------------------------------------

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I know its hard to believe, chicken little, but things are getting better... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools