Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow the Red Board « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 06, 2007, 12:26:06 PM

Only problem with going to the insider board is that certain insiders are the ones with
the negativity and knee jerk reactions. It takes some of them a day or two to calm
down and see the forest through the trees.

Mellow

Starter

#16 : March 06, 2007, 12:27:20 PM

Only problem with going to the insider board is that certain insiders are the ones with
the negativity and knee jerk reactions. It takes some of them a day or two to calm

And 'negativity' is a problem how?  I'm still trying to figure that one out.  According to this logic the only valid posts would be bright, optomistic, positive ones.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 06, 2007, 12:34:11 PM

Wow I'm happy to see this board has turned into what I just left behind the TBBBB. Where do we talk football, and not about what everyone's opinion of an acceptable post is? Come on guys it's my day off and I'm tryin' to gain some knoweledge. That is why I left the TBBBB those kids kill me.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : March 06, 2007, 12:40:18 PM

And 'negativity' is a problem how? I'm still trying to figure that one out. According to this logic the only valid posts would be bright, optomistic, positive ones.

PR should establish a "cheerleader" or "bandwagon" board just for these folks that don't care to openly discuss the Buc's problems.

#19 : March 06, 2007, 12:43:10 PM

The Red Board should be renamed the Pissing and Moaning Board.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 06, 2007, 12:46:11 PM

Negativity is fine. But when people jump to conclusions on a contract and make statements
that we're probably done in FA, then it's not just critiquing a move. It's like a whining child.
Go look at the reactions to the Carter money/signing. People jumped to conclusions and
whined about how old the team was and how our future was mortgaged by Gruden
trying to save his job and on and on.... And many of those posts were from the
insiders.

Once FA and the draft is over, I may be just as negative as the next guy. But I at
least wait until all is done before jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

#21 : March 06, 2007, 12:47:28 PM

Negativity is one thing, saying every single move that Gruden makes is wrong and constant Gru/Allen bashing is what pisses people off.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 06, 2007, 12:53:10 PM

No freaking doubt. These people blame Gruden and Allen for the pink seats in Ray Jay. It's getting stupid.

bucfanskiz

Starter

#23 : March 06, 2007, 12:55:14 PM

BUCJAM07 you should consider becoming a insider!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#24 : March 06, 2007, 12:58:43 PM

Negativity is one thing, saying every single move that Gruden makes is wrong and constant Gru/Allen bashing is what pisses people off.
You just described Dalbuc's existence on this forum.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 06, 2007, 12:59:40 PM

Why's that Bucfan?

bucfanskiz

Starter

#26 : March 06, 2007, 01:01:53 PM

you actually have some very educated poster's on the inside board you dont have to fish through as many crap threads and the insite from JF and Sr is second to none!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 06, 2007, 01:05:07 PM

bucsfanskiz, are you getting a cut from anybody who signs up to a PI?

:-)

If the insider board is so wonderful, why are you posting here?

#28 : March 06, 2007, 01:10:45 PM

You just described Dalbuc's existence on this forum.
No I didn't. I didn't say people psycho-analyze everything with stats. :)

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 06, 2007, 01:11:22 PM

I'll look into it BucFan. So far I'm happy trying to turn this into a football talk forum. So if we get this LT Black are we done with the O line? Do you feel safe with this O line? I do. I think we can add some young guys in the draft instead of more FA's. The depth at this moment (assuming we sign LT Black) is fine. Add two more young guys and we're strong up front. We just need some cohesion. That's what it's all about. Coming together with a one for all attitude and breaking neks. [banghead]

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow the Red Board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools