Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow the Red Board « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 06, 2007, 03:37:28 PM

Some of the best discussions have been on the Red Board--lively discussions because people DISAGREE and are trying to DEFEND their opinion. Yes, and some of those opinions have been negative about the Bucs, or Gruden, or Allen, or some of the Bucs' signings, but they are hardly posted by 'trolls'. It really wouldn't be any fun if everyone just cheered everything Jon and Bruce do.

You have a point but rember respect is earned here as well.
Karen drives a lot of us nuts but I think we respect  her . 

#31 : March 06, 2007, 03:42:50 PM

Exactly Java.

There has been some speculation about Carter, and his contract, and the age thing, but really, it has been pretty decent so far. WE can't enjoy every friggin thing that happens to the Bucs...
LOL

"The Bucs will now stand pat and let the draft do the rest.":

Sorry Boid but you know I'm just ribbin you.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 06, 2007, 05:06:18 PM

Exactly Java.

There has been some speculation about Carter, and his contract, and the age thing, but really, it has been pretty decent so far. WE can't enjoy every friggin thing that happens to the Bucs...
LOL

Hey, I am glad to be wrong...

I was hoping the BUcs would get Pettigout, but with the Redskins in the fray, and their penchant for overpaying everyone, I assumed we would bow out of the FA with some solid signings, and moves.

Now if I hear correct, Kaesviharn is coming into town soon, and that would be great.

Of course, he is another 30 year old guy, so...

#33 : March 06, 2007, 05:30:45 PM

Exactly Java.

LOL

Hey, I am glad to be wrong...

I was hoping the BUcs would get Pettigout, but with the Redskins in the fray, and their penchant for overpaying everyone, I assumed we would bow out of the FA with
some solid signings, and moves.

Now if I hear correct, Kaesviharn is coming into town soon, and that would be great.

Of course, he is another 30 year old guy, so...
Oh God....

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#34 : March 06, 2007, 05:34:16 PM

There is negativity, dalbuc's statistically backed aguments, and "The sky is falling". Just like there are team supporters, people blinded by those pewter glasses, and Grudenistas.

I personally think the Allen's done fine this offseason. Carter's probably the only person who he "overpaid" for but it's still alot less than what more subpar players recieved.

mark2001

Pro Bowler
#35 : March 06, 2007, 08:57:19 PM

Part of the problem is when a Troll says something off the wall, it is very difficult to respond to them the way we would in the old days.   They pull a quick trigger on the ban button over there if you do.   These guys can say anything about the team, the staff and  any or all  player players, but unless it is vulger, breaks the rules dealing with biposting/ signatures, etc., or is directed towards a specific poster,  nothing is ever done.   Maybe the Mods are all lawyers over there.   I dont know in that regard.  But it does get pretty difficult for anyone that likes the team to have to read some of the stuff posted to defame the team over there. 
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow the Red Board « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools