Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McDaniels or Morris? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
: April 19, 2010, 04:37:20 PM

I wonder if Bowlen truly regrets firing Shanny now after what he has seen done to his football club.

We can all complain and yell about Raheem as much as we want because he produce a very sub-par football season but I mean good GOD!

Thank god we don't have that arrogant prick loser McDaniels.

Jay Cutler - Gone
Brandon Marshall- Gone
Tony Schefler- Gone

Whose next on his list?

Champ Bailey?
DJ Williams?
Eddie Royal?
Ryan Clady?

I mean for gosh sakes, Raheem is bad but at least he hasn't traded away Tanard or Talib or any of the very few good players we have.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 19, 2010, 04:40:13 PM

Yeah, people can whine and cry about losing Bryant's 600 yards receiving, but that's nothing compared to Marshall.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 19, 2010, 04:41:57 PM

Yeah, people can whine and cry about losing Bryant's 600 yards receiving, but that's nothing compared to Marshall.
Bryant doesn't have half the talent of Brandon Marshall.

Marshall was their Larry Fitz. He is just not someone you can just lose.

I hope Denver turns into a firesale. I would LOVE to get Ryan Clady if it was somehow possible .

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 19, 2010, 04:45:39 PM

Also, Denver's 2009 draft is off to an atrocious start. The Bucs got more of their draft with one fewer 1st round pick and no 2nd round pick.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

ilovebeer

Starter

#4 : April 19, 2010, 04:46:45 PM

Mcdaniels also used one of the 1sts from the Cutler deal to draft a nickel CB in the 2nd round.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#5 : April 19, 2010, 04:47:20 PM

McDaniels took over one of the best rosters in football and has managed to ruin it in 15 months.

McDaniels took over a team with a young franchise QB, young franchise WR, young franchise LT and solid talent at other key positions and has turned it into a bust QB, journeyman QB, and a WR core as bad as ours.

I wouldnt even have faith in them to make good draft picks after they took Robert "Ghost" Ayers in the 1st round, traded a #1 IN THIS AMAZING DRAFT for Alphonso Smith, and took a TE from North Carolina named Richard Quinn who had 12 receptions his senior year.

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#6 : April 19, 2010, 04:51:40 PM

Well... McDaniels took over an 8-8 team and made it 8-8 his first year...

Raheem took over a 9-7 team and made it 3-13...

We'll see how this year plays out, but so far...

advantage McDaniels.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#7 : April 19, 2010, 04:54:01 PM

advantage McDaniels.

Raheem didnt have a roster half as good as what McDaniels had to work with. Not even close.

white dragon

Practice Squad

#8 : April 19, 2010, 05:03:17 PM

record aside he has seemingly made some huge blunders in the personnel section - most of it seems to stem from his personality. Not sure tho since it takes 2 to tango but still wow what a complete clusterf*ck over there

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 19, 2010, 05:03:50 PM

advantage McDaniels.

Raheem didnt have a roster half as good as what McDaniels had to work with. Not even close.
Exactly.  and Raheem has not run a talented group out of town, and drafted like a total putz either.

I would rather have Raheem EVERY DAY over McDaniels.  Dude just strikes me as an arrogant d***.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 19, 2010, 05:06:26 PM

advantage McDaniels.

Bucs faced a much much tougher sched than '08..  Dumped vets, started hiring coordinators late/last after Gruden's release, the list goes on...

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 19, 2010, 05:07:12 PM

advantage McDaniels.

Exactly. �and Raheem has not run a talented group out of town, and drafted like a total putz either.

I would rather have Raheem EVERY DAY over McDaniels. �Dude just strikes me as an arrogant d***.

You aren't the only one. The arrogance and pompus a-s-s trait stems from the Belicheck line of coaching. Magini has a terrible ego. Belicheck. Now McDaniels. That whole New England team fits well in Massachusetts. Arrogance.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 19, 2010, 05:16:01 PM

advantage McDaniels.
Both will probably be fired in another year or two, but at least with Morris you get the feeling the team could be on the way up. With McDaniels it seems like it's only getting worse.

Stylo

Rookie

#13 : April 19, 2010, 05:37:51 PM

no question, Raheem.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#14 : April 19, 2010, 06:15:34 PM

McDaniels biggest problem seems to be his attitude.  From most accounts his players hate him; which will eventually manifest in his players just giving up on him.  He's a bright guy, but personality will be his downfall IMHO.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McDaniels or Morris? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools