Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McDaniels or Morris? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 19, 2010, 09:37:42 PM

we didn't have a 25 year old Pro Bowl DUO at QB-WR....

Bucs could have traded for both of those players if they wanted.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#31 : April 19, 2010, 09:54:18 PM

2 1sts, 2 2nds, a 3rd, and a QB we dont have to give Denver for Cutler and Marshall

OR

Freeman(1st round pick) and we get to use those picks that would have been given up on other players including finding a WR.

Hmm... tough call.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 19, 2010, 09:55:29 PM

Being the sole person to decide to trade a player is way worse than not being able to trade for a player.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 19, 2010, 10:02:46 PM

2 1sts, 2 2nds, a 3rd, and a QB we dont have to give Denver for Cutler and Marshall

OR

Freeman(1st round pick) and we get to use those picks that would have been given up on other players including finding a WR.

Hmm... tough call.

Ok genius.  How about picking Freeman then trading for Marshall?   They got lucky with Freeman, maybe they will at WR also, but I doubt it.

Sure, now Freeman looks like he is going to be good.  What if he was bustville?   Then they would have pissed away a 1st round pick on nothing.   At least Cutler was a proven commodity at that point.

elks66

Second String
#34 : April 20, 2010, 10:44:11 AM

well jay cutler did a wonderful job with the bears...congratz on trading for a 30 int season...and losing ur 1st rounders this year...i think they woulda been better off with kyle orton

Let\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Go Bucs!

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#35 : December 23, 2010, 05:09:27 AM

McDaniels is FAR better than Rawheem.    It's not even close.

/giggles

The quest for .500 begins...

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 23, 2010, 05:17:12 AM

You have way to much time on your hands to go finding this thread.....guess Rah has made his points on the field of play sufficiently/////

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#37 : December 23, 2010, 05:33:43 AM

I know. I can't sleep and was looking for something to make me laugh. Apologies. :)

The quest for .500 begins...
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McDaniels or Morris? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools