Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc's donate old workout equipment « previous next »
Page: 1

original

Pro Bowler

: October 20, 2006, 07:48:13 AM

http://buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=5440

I know it isn't a large amount to the Glazers, but it will go along way for the high schools. ;D

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : October 20, 2006, 08:16:16 AM

Any amount is a large amount when it's charity. Doesn't matter how much the Glazers have, they could have chose to sell the stuff used, or just throw it away.

drywallbuc

Starter

#2 : October 20, 2006, 08:57:41 AM

its nice to see glazers and the like do a little charity. i heard george stienbrenner gives a bunch charity for phys ed coaches in hills. county. i wonder if that happens in any other county, do the tigers do anything for polk county or lakeland schools.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 20, 2006, 10:34:00 AM

Any amount is a large amount when it's charity. Doesn't matter how much the Glazers have, they could have chose to sell the stuff used, or just throw it away.

Agreed...those kids sure need the help...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : October 20, 2006, 01:53:27 PM

That is a really nice gesture. I am glad they are doing that.

Now if they would only leak out some game used merchandise, lol.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 20, 2006, 10:10:57 PM

good work

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 20, 2006, 10:13:55 PM

Easy to do.  Might have been better to ebay it and donate the proceeds though...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc's donate old workout equipment « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools