Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's secret plan! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

: October 20, 2006, 08:44:58 PM

Listen, the best way to deal with ridiculous claims is not even to acknowledge them at all.

On another note, Gruden does make some very questionable gametime decisions.

It is all very subjective, however criticism is god for thought, and rarely does any harm.

GO BUCS!!!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

#1 : October 20, 2006, 08:33:49 PM

he is one of, if not the best motivator in the league. I have a feeling he showed them the NFC Championship game against Philly this week, and told them to play like they did then or something like that,

I wonder how many players are left from the game.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 20, 2006, 05:49:43 PM

Gruden has a secret plan. Don't tell anybody..... HE WANTS TO WIN GAMES! I know thats hard to believe with the way people talk around here on this board.

I am so tired of these posts where people are trying to figure out Gruden's secret motivation. He wants to prove that he's an offensive genius. He has it in for this player or this player is his guy. Gruden wants to dismantle the defense! Look what he's doing to the defense just so his offense can get all the attention! The latest rumor is that Mahan is being put in reportedly because Buenning winked at Gruden's wife.....

Wait just a minute, my phone is ringing. Its my deep throat connection deep inside the Palace. He says Jon Gruden is making all these moves to win games! Huh? Are you sure? Yes he says that all this stuff Gruden is doing is to try to make the team better so that we can get back to the Superbowl.

Lets be clear that I am not against questioning the logic, strategy, success or lack of success that Gruden and Allen have in achieving their goals. At 1-4 they deserve to be questioned. But for Crise please stop with the secret motivations of Gruden. He has one motivation.

And I will personally take to task anybody who starts that crap up.

Good stuff. It's almost as if some people feel Gruden would rather satisfy his ego over winning games. I'm banboozled by that notion.......

#3 : October 20, 2006, 07:23:27 PM

Wow....and here I thought Gru and Bruce were only trying to lose games.   ::)

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 20, 2006, 07:55:27 AM

Gruden has a secret plan.  Don't tell anybody..... HE WANTS TO WIN GAMES!  I know thats hard to believe with the way people talk around here on this board. 

I am so tired of these posts where people are trying to figure out Gruden's secret motivation. He wants to prove that he's an offensive genius. He has it in for this player or this player is his guy.   Gruden wants to dismantle the defense!  Look what he's doing to the defense just so his offense can get all the attention!  The latest rumor is that Mahan is being put in reportedly because Buenning winked at Gruden's wife.....

Wait just a minute, my phone is ringing. Its my deep throat connection deep inside the Palace.  He says Jon Gruden is making all these moves to win games!  Huh?  Are you sure?   Yes he says that all this stuff Gruden is doing is to try to make the team better so that we can get back to the Superbowl.

Lets be clear that I am not against questioning the logic, strategy, success or lack of success that Gruden and Allen have in achieving their goals.  At 1-4 they deserve to be questioned.  But for Crise  please stop with the secret motivations of Gruden. He has one motivation.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 20, 2006, 08:53:23 AM

Gruden has a secret plan. Don't tell anybody..... HE WANTS TO WIN GAMES! I know thats hard to believe with the way people talk around here on this board.

I am so tired of these posts where people are trying to figure out Gruden's secret motivation. He wants to prove that he's an offensive genius. He has it in for this player or this player is his guy. Gruden wants to dismantle the defense! Look what he's doing to the defense just so his offense can get all the attention! The latest rumor is that Mahan is being put in reportedly because Buenning winked at Gruden's wife.....

Wait just a minute, my phone is ringing. Its my deep throat connection deep inside the Palace. He says Jon Gruden is making all these moves to win games! Huh? Are you sure? Yes he says that all this stuff Gruden is doing is to try to make the team better so that we can get back to the Superbowl.

Lets be clear that I am not against questioning the logic, strategy, success or lack of success that Gruden and Allen have in achieving their goals. At 1-4 they deserve to be questioned. But for Crise please stop with the secret motivations of Gruden. He has one motivation.

It's as simple as that. Jon Gruden and his coaches want to win and all player moves and starting assignments are based on that.
Good post damn it.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 20, 2006, 09:04:41 AM

Anyone who has spent more than five minutes with Jon Gruden knows without a shadow of a doubt that this guy is all about winning football games and that the motivation behind everything that he does that is directly related to his players and coaches is drive solely by that.

Period.

You may not agree with his approach or methods or schemes and designs, but you should never, ever doubt what drives this guy. He hates -- and I mean HATES -- losing.

drywallbuc

Starter

#7 : October 20, 2006, 09:05:24 AM

didnt hear anything about the wink, thats a little to much drama. did hear that john lynch liked sleeping with married women, probably rumor mill also. sometimes the season is a little to slow.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#8 : October 20, 2006, 09:17:20 AM

he is one of, if not the best motivator in the league.  I have a feeling he showed them the NFC Championship game against Philly this week, and told them to play like they did then or something like that, he will have this team geeked up for Sundays matchup, I am very excited to see this game, we have had Philly's # the last few times we played them, granted they are a different team now I still think it will be a great game and we will come out with a big fat W.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 20, 2006, 09:23:56 AM

i heard guden had gradkowski purposely screw up his deep passes last week to set the eagles up for the deep ball.

ok, i didn't, but i didn't wanna show up on this thread without a conspiracy theory 8)

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 20, 2006, 09:27:48 AM

i heard guden had gradkowski purposely screw up his deep passes last week to set the eagles up for the deep ball.

And didn't you hear that he had them go 0-4 on purpose so he could sneak up on the rest of the league this year and ambush them?

#11 : October 20, 2006, 09:35:37 AM

And didn't you hear that he had them go 0-4 on purpose so he could sneak up on the rest of the league this year and ambush them?

The D has just been feigning being a bunch of geriatrics, drinking Metamucil and babbling on and on about what they'd do if they won the lotto.  Soon, they'll throw their shawl to the ground and emerge, revitalized, only this time they'll be so "regular" you'll be able to set your watch by them.  ;)

Garv

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 20, 2006, 09:54:04 AM

he is one of, if not the best motivator in the league. I have a feeling he showed them the NFC Championship game against Philly this week, and told them to play like they did then or something like that, he will have this team geeked up for Sundays matchup, I am very excited to see this game, we have had Philly's # the last few times we played them, granted they are a different team now I still think it will be a great game and we will come out with a big fat W.

As a fan going to the game, it's a playoff game! Beating the eagles is ALWAYS gratifying, very gratifying. There will be planty of **CENSORED** eagle fans there to disrupt, but as in philly, a win against their team tends to shut them up.
ANOTHER big test for Grads and our young offense, this game is one I'm very much looking forward to.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 20, 2006, 03:51:21 PM

hey.. "You Play to win the games... HELLO"

thats all i got to say.

#14 : October 20, 2006, 09:11:19 PM

Wow....and here I thought Gru and Bruce were only trying to lose games. ::)

Nope, that's just Chris Simms.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden's secret plan! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools