Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yardbarker.com says Lions might not draft McCoy. YIPPEEE! « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: April 22, 2010, 04:13:24 AM

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/Gerald_McCoy_Might_Be_A_Better_Fit_For_Lions/2418141

Not gonna happen, but I would not mind at all if the Lions select McCoy.  Le tthem have the better DT... ;)

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#1 : April 22, 2010, 05:16:29 AM

<cough> confusing thread title Boid  ;)

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 22, 2010, 07:17:11 AM

There would be a riot in Detroit.  I think our only hope is some swap with the Rams either in picks or players afterwards. 

I'm prepared to see McCoy in Pewter ... just took me about 48 hours to get over the idea of not getting Suh.

buccnation

Starter
#3 : April 22, 2010, 07:54:45 AM

Mccoy is a great consolation prize, that's what I keep tellin my self.
:(

Lovin the Lovie

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 22, 2010, 01:19:34 PM

There would be a riot in Detroit. I think our only hope is some swap with the Rams either in picks or players afterwards.

I'm prepared to see McCoy in Pewter ... just took me about 48 hours to get over the idea of not getting Suh.
I am prepared for this as well.  It is like swallowing bad medicine.

But medicine is desinged tomake yo feel better...so I'll wait...let it work it's course.

BTW, there would be a riot in Detroit?  With what?  38 fans showing up with crowbars?  Didn't know the Lions had such a fnabase...ha ha ha!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 22, 2010, 01:24:03 PM

isn't there a riot in Detroit just about every night?

BucsMagic64

Starter

#6 : April 22, 2010, 01:28:50 PM

Yardbarker.com?

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 22, 2010, 01:43:55 PM

There would be a riot in Detroit.  I think our only hope is some swap with the Rams either in picks or players afterwards. 

Any time the Lions draft someone in the first round, there is going to be a riot in Detroit. The Lions fans already know the impending doom.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yardbarker.com says Lions might not draft McCoy. YIPPEEE! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools