Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR IS HEARING THE BUCS MAY BE EXPLORING TRADING BACK INTO THE 1ST ROUND ... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#210 : April 22, 2010, 10:57:08 PM

Damn, New England owns when it comes to drafting. They got extra picks and STILL get their man in Sergio Kindle?!
Funny how New England is genius for trading back but if the Bucs are even rumored to trade down it's because they're cheap.

Are we comparing the Pats brain trust to the Bucs now?   I remember when the Pats tanked a couple of seasons just to "build through the draft" ... wait
The Bucs haven't had consecutive losing seasons since 2003-2004.

and?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#211 : April 22, 2010, 10:57:45 PM

Damn, New England owns when it comes to drafting. They got extra picks and STILL get their man in Sergio Kindle?!
Funny how New England is genius for trading back but if the Bucs are even rumored to trade down it's because they're cheap.

Are we comparing the Pats brain trust to the Bucs now?   I remember when the Pats tanked a couple of seasons just to "build through the draft" ... wait

and?

Too bad they didn't fire the Coach responsible for it

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#212 : April 22, 2010, 11:00:10 PM

Are we comparing the Pats brain trust to the Bucs now?   I remember when the Pats tanked a couple of seasons just to "build through the draft" ... wait

and?
You were trying to say some team "tanked a couple of seasons'. I couldn't figure out who you were talking about.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#213 : April 22, 2010, 11:01:02 PM

I guess PR went to bed around 9:30?

Why would you think that? We just posted another McCoy story on PewterReport.com.

T

Hall of Famer

#214 : April 22, 2010, 11:18:43 PM

I stayed up for nothing. Oh well hope the Bucs get either Golden Tate, Terrance Cody, Brian Price, Benn, Sergio Kindle or maybe even Griffen with their 2 2nd round picks.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#215 : April 23, 2010, 12:40:56 AM

I stayed up for nothing. Oh well hope the Bucs get either Golden Tate, Terrance Cody, Brian Price, Benn, Sergio Kindle or maybe even Griffen with their 2 2nd round picks.

could just buy a big container of lard or crisco and let it play on the dline if you want cody.    Costs less and will do the same thing. 

tailnreds

Second String

#216 : April 23, 2010, 12:58:20 AM

Why would you think that? We just posted another McCoy story on PewterReport.com.

Because you created the topic about the Buc's possibly trading up to grab Dez at 8:22pm and we didn't hear anything else. As almost 3 hours ticked by, I would have liked to have heard some sort of update from PR's inside sources. I know you guys are very busy during the draft and you do a great job. Just didn't understand throwing that out there with no follow-up, that's all. The going to bed thing was a joke by the way

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#217 : April 23, 2010, 12:59:54 AM

We were probably in the running with Dallas and they outbid us.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#218 : April 23, 2010, 01:06:26 AM

We were probably in the running with Dallas and they outbid us.

I just think it was a matter of the pick they got.   They wanted to acquire more picks but still be there in the first to get their guy.   All we could offer was both second rounders and that's way too much.   Jerry Jones wanted him and was going to get him.   He's not just some moron hick he's good at what he does. 

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#219 : April 23, 2010, 05:36:34 AM

Because you created the topic about the Buc's possibly trading up to grab Dez at 8:22pm and we didn't hear anything else. As almost 3 hours ticked by, I would have liked to have heard some sort of update from PR's inside sources. I know you guys are very busy during the draft and you do a great job. Just didn't understand throwing that out there with no follow-up, that's all. The going to bed thing was a joke by the way

Wow. Your unappreciative attitude astounds me.

PR brought us some valuable inside information and you find a way to chastise them for not feeding you MORE?

Unfathomable.

Did you ever think that maybe they didn't bring any additional info because THERE WAS NONE?

The price of moving up to get Dez obviously became too rich when Jerry Jones got into the mix. I'm glad the Bucs knew when to quit... and I'm glad that PR was generous enough to share the info with us.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#220 : April 23, 2010, 07:46:31 AM

PR brought us some valuable inside information and you find a way to chastise them for not feeding you MORE?

Unfathomable.

Did you ever think that maybe they didn't bring any additional info because THERE WAS NONE?

The price of moving up to get Dez obviously became too rich when Jerry Jones got into the mix. I'm glad the Bucs knew when to quit... and I'm glad that PR was generous enough to share the info with us.

yeah you don't have your nose buried up some pr butt.   He passed on a rumor not "inside information" and I'm glad they posted it but let's not act like they scooped everyone and this came true.   

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#221 : April 23, 2010, 07:50:07 AM

We didn't come by any other information, so there was no update. Just got that tidbit from a source. ESPN's Pat Yasinskas got the same tip apparently.

I have no idea how hard the Bucs tried to move into position to grab Bryant (or any other player), but will try to find out today.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#222 : April 23, 2010, 08:08:50 AM

Unfathomable.

yeah you don't have your nose buried up some pr butt.   He passed on a rumor not "inside information" and I'm glad they posted it but let's not act like they scooped everyone and this came true.   

Wait who are you again? Oh yeah you're that insignificant member who gets a kick out of trolling and annoying people like a thirsty mosquito.

Theres a difference between brown-nosing and being appreciative... but I wouldn't expect you to have the mental capacity to differentiate. Now go back to the kiddie table.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#223 : April 23, 2010, 08:11:56 AM

How's that Josh Johnson is our future thing working out for you lol   

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#224 : April 23, 2010, 08:21:45 AM

Speaking of Josh Johnson, I actually sat next to him for about an hour last night in the media room. He was shadowing Channel 10's sports reporters as part of an internship. JJ is a neat guy. One of current faves. We talked about some X's and O's that you will be reading about later on PewterReport.com.
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR IS HEARING THE BUCS MAY BE EXPLORING TRADING BACK INTO THE 1ST ROUND ... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools