Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java... time to go be a.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#15 : April 22, 2010, 10:30:23 PM

Java go cheer on another team.  Maybe denver?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 22, 2010, 10:31:40 PM

Dont you like McDaniels as a HC too?

I definitely like him better than Heemy.   And he's making the right moves in this draft for sure.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : April 22, 2010, 10:36:47 PM

Tebow will be getting McDaniels fired.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 22, 2010, 10:40:42 PM

Tebow will be getting McDaniels fired.

Yes, yes - Tebow will get McDaniels fired.  Not Jay Cutler, Robert Ayers, or Brandon Marshall.

Riddick

Second String

#19 : April 22, 2010, 10:49:04 PM

Dont you like McDaniels as a HC too?

I definitely like him better than Heemy.   And he's making the right moves in this draft for sure.
I have a question Java..seriously. Why do you post on a board where you pretend to be a fan of the team but really want to trash them at every opportunity. Just curious. Gruden's gone. Move on..you'll feel better.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 22, 2010, 10:50:31 PM

When do I pretend to be a fan of the current team?   I don't.   However, I would like to see them do well again in the future after Raw is fired and they bring in someone with a clue.   

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#21 : April 22, 2010, 11:54:25 PM

JAVA - I am with you 100%.....we have complete idiots in the FO, and passed last year on the best WR in the draft, and then again passed on a REAL franchise player in Tebow...and it makes me absolutly sick in my stomach that we have to sit here and watch our team screw up everything we believe in...

Detrimental...the reason why Tebow had more rushing yards than freeman is because he can, and Freeman can't...simple as that...

You all may hate Tebow, and want to see him fail but the truth is, he brings stuff to the table BESIDES his obvious talent that apparently all you meat heads cant see, but he brings stuff that we have never seen, and it will be a long time before we ever do see which is leadership...we dont have it period, and I am betting my account here on PR that Tebow with-in 4 years not only starts but leads a team to the superbowl...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#22 : April 23, 2010, 12:00:09 AM

What do you think of the rest of that AFC West Java? Pretty weak division outside of the Chargers!

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#23 : April 23, 2010, 12:02:35 AM

mile-high Denver Broncos picked Tebow so that he would be a mile closer to God.... I'm so thankful Tebow will be 2,000 miles away from the State of Florida. good riddance

He will be a winner there...Just watch and see, I am happy Tebow was picked in first round...he is super talented and light years ahead of Clausen

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#24 : April 23, 2010, 12:03:05 AM

great halfback pick.

If you are talking about Freeman, I agree.   But that was last year's draft.   I think Freeman is more of a fullback though.   He runs the ball more than he passes.
HAHAHA, Tebow had WAY more rushing td's and yards than Freeman for a good reason.

He had WAY MORE passing TDs and yards than Freeman too.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : April 23, 2010, 12:05:54 AM

great halfback pick.

If you are talking about Freeman, I agree.   But that was last year's draft.   I think Freeman is more of a fullback though.   He runs the ball more than he passes.
HAHAHA, Tebow had WAY more rushing td's and yards than Freeman for a good reason.

He had WAY MORE passing TDs and yards than Freeman too.

And way more wins and championships.

BucNation408

Second String

#26 : April 23, 2010, 12:06:20 AM

Bronco's fan..       Bye.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZ Take hike!! Go Bucs!

RudeGuy

Starter

#27 : April 23, 2010, 12:07:18 AM

When do I pretend to be a fan of the current team? I don't. However, I would like to see them do well again in the future after Raw is fired and they bring in someone with a clue.

Good.....you told us how you feel for the 50th time, now come back when there is a new HC. C YA!!

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#28 : April 23, 2010, 12:10:09 AM

I knew Redtab aka Tebows sack holder would come around. Go join Orangemane and dont bother being a Bucsfan.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : April 23, 2010, 12:15:37 AM

I guess being Tebows sack holder is better than being Raheem's sack holder.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java... time to go be a.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools