Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java... time to go be a.. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#75 : March 06, 2011, 08:07:33 PM

Hell yeah! It takes A REAL MAN to type anonymous messages on the internet.

Absolute stupidest crap you've ever come up with, Biggs.

It's not like you to completely miss the point, but you're sure did on that one.  If the owners of a website ban you from their free website and you try to circumvent their wishes by creating a new account under a different name (which Java/"JDog" clearly did) - you are a pathetic loser, flat out.

Of course, you could have missed the point because it flies too close to home for you.  You delete accounts and start new ones for reasons that are only clear to you.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#76 : March 06, 2011, 08:14:01 PM

You probably aren't bright enough to realize this.   But some people change their screen names because the old one was blocked by the board admin.

Oh no, I'm fully aware there are other cowards like yourself who create second accounts because they have to.

It doesn't get much more pathetic than being banned from a free site, but not being man enough accept that banning.

Who said I did that?

Who, exactly, are you trying to fool here?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#77 : March 06, 2011, 08:23:17 PM

Yeah, I must be a coward. Posting on the internet scares me. It just takes more courage than I can muster.

Or perhaps it is you who is missing the point.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#78 : March 06, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Yeah, I must be a coward. Posting on the internet scares me. It just takes more courage than I can muster.

Or perhaps it is you who is missing the point.

And the second time in the same thread you missed a point.  I said I have no idea why you create new accounts.  FYI - I didn't call you a coward, unless you've been banned or created another account to hide.  Do either of those describe you?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#79 : March 06, 2011, 08:46:28 PM

Defining anyone's level of courage by what they do on the internet is just stupid, Biggs. I can't explain it to you any more clearly than that.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#80 : March 06, 2011, 09:04:03 PM

Defining anyone's level of courage by what they do on the internet is just stupid, Biggs. I can't explain it to you any more clearly than that.

Wait a second, I thought your original beef was about being a "REAL man" for not accepting a message board ban by the site owners?

If it's the word "coward" that is preventing you from understanding the point, you can exchange that word for any word of your choosing - assuming you now understand the point you previously missed.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#81 : March 07, 2011, 11:30:47 AM

LMAO

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#82 : March 07, 2011, 12:26:59 PM

Has anyone seen Obamessiah these days? What happened to that guy?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#83 : March 07, 2011, 12:59:29 PM

Has anyone seen Obamessiah these days? What happened to that guy?

Turns out, he wasn't one of those poor, shallow, souls that need to cling to their post count to give them a sense of identity. *hint, hint*

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#84 : March 07, 2011, 01:38:52 PM

That guy told it like it is and really made you think. This board could use more posters like him around.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java... time to go be a.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools