Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two Players Many On Here Said Would Not Fall Have « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

jlr0714

Starter
#30 : April 23, 2010, 09:20:23 AM

If Clausen doesn't go 33 or 34, anyone think we can con the Raiders into swapping picks with us (39 to 35) and give us McFadden?   They can't really think that Russell or Gradkowski is their future...and the Chiefs are making noise about taking Clausen at 36.

delanno25

Second String
#31 : April 23, 2010, 10:25:45 AM

I posted a thread that said "if these guys are there at 2a who would you pick" and people said I was dreaming with some of the players I selected, but from that list half of them are still there in 2nd.

Out of the guys that went in the 1st,  all of them fell to the end of the 1st round except for Ryan Mathews.

Taylor Mays still available
Brian Price - still available
Golden Tate - still available
Carlos Dunlap - still available
Kile wilson - gone
Devin McCourty - gone
Ryan Mathews - gone
Jared Odrick - gone
Jerry hughes - gone

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#32 : April 23, 2010, 10:33:37 AM

Once Tate goes off the board, there will be a run of WRs going so by the 3rdround, I don't think there's going to be any quality WRs left.

Dominik has to know that Freeman has no weapons at wide receiver.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 23, 2010, 10:36:19 AM

Once Tate goes off the board, there will be a run of WRs going so by the 3rdround, I don't think there's going to be any quality WRs left.

Dominik has to know that Freeman has no weapons at wide receiver.

+1

I'm also expecting a round 2 wide receiver rush.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two Players Many On Here Said Would Not Fall Have « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools