Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IN THE FOURTH ROUND WITH THE 101ST SELECTION THE BUCS PICK WR MIKE WILLIAMS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#75 : April 24, 2010, 12:44:01 PM

Good Article I just stumbled upon.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d8178263b&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#76 : April 24, 2010, 01:44:44 PM

Best draft I've seen in years for the Bucs org. This is amazing! McCoy + Price + Benn + Lewis (meh) + M. Williams.

Very good draft, expect the third rounder I don't care much for.

Burr
A lot of people had not even heard of him before yesterday....

He's a perfect fir for our Tampa 2.... and he gives really good run support and will already be one of surest tacklers we have at corner.... We'll see how he pans out in our system but I really like it.

I know who he is, since he goes to Vanderbilt, but I thought there were better players on the board. I'll trust the pick since Dom hasn't let me down yet especially with the Price pick. I think we have ourselves a good tandem in Morris + Dominick as far as talent evaluators.

Burr
Completely agree on Rah and Dom. Personally, if Williams can keep his head straight and compete daily, he'll be the steal of the draft IMO. The draft looks good on paper.... If these players live up to their potential/expectations.... EVERY single pick we have gotten will contribute to a Super Bowl in the not so distant future!!!

JM2

Pro Bowler

#77 : April 24, 2010, 03:19:51 PM

Good Article I just stumbled upon.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d8178263b&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Nice read. Now we just need him to follow through with his promise.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#78 : April 24, 2010, 03:23:26 PM

I wanted a LB but I understand we needed another receiver.   I am on the fence about him.   I believe everyone deserves a chance to grow up after mistakes made in college so if he can be humble and be a good teammate I'm all for it.....my problem is that he quit on his team...that's pretty serious.   I just find it strange they made a big deal about how Benn is so high character and he didn't quit or blame a horrible QB for his poor production then they go take this guy who just gave up.      I'll be quick to forget that though if he can haul in some balls for us and help Josh Freeman win us games.   

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#79 : April 24, 2010, 05:26:15 PM

I wanted a LB but I understand we needed another receiver.   I am on the fence about him.   I believe everyone deserves a chance to grow up after mistakes made in college so if he can be humble and be a good teammate I'm all for it.....my problem is that he quit on his team...that's pretty serious.   I just find it strange they made a big deal about how Benn is so high character and he didn't quit or blame a horrible QB for his poor production then they go take this guy who just gave up.      I'll be quick to forget that though if he can haul in some balls for us and help Josh Freeman win us games.   

The Bucs chose Williams over Myron Rolle because Williams didn't go crying to the media when they asked him why he deserted his team.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IN THE FOURTH ROUND WITH THE 101ST SELECTION THE BUCS PICK WR MIKE WILLIAMS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools