Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2010 Season Tickets to split « previous next »
Page: 1

BucDan

Practice Squad
: April 24, 2010, 12:10:39 PM

Hello all!  I have 2 season tickets for the 2010 season that I would like to split with someone.  My seats are in Section 219 (SW corner of stadium on the club level).  My seats cost $1500 for the season, so the cost to split would be $750.  The tickets in my section now go for $2000, but I am grandfathered in so my tickets are cheaper. 

We would split the two preseason games and the eight regular season games...so we would each get 1 preseason and 4 regular season games.  Now that the schedule is out, we could work out who gets which games (I'm pretty flexible on that). 

If you have any interest, please let me know ASAP!  You can either send me a PM or post a reply and I will get back to you.

Thanks!

--Dan

stogie8

Practice Squad
#1 : April 27, 2010, 04:27:56 PM

Just sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Bob

BucDan

Practice Squad
#2 : August 04, 2010, 05:53:21 PM

Just want to let everyone know that I am still looking for someone to split these seats.  I now have tickets in hand!  Send me a PM or post a reply here!

Thanks!

--Dan

BucDan

Practice Squad
#3 : August 04, 2010, 05:53:21 PM

Just want to let everyone know that I am still looking for someone to split these seats.  I now have tickets in hand!  Send me a PM or post a reply here!

Thanks!

--Dan
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2010 Season Tickets to split « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools