Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow that sucks, better move quickly if were gon get blount! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 24, 2010, 04:47:10 PM

LMAO at this guy ^^^

ilovebeer

Starter

#16 : April 24, 2010, 04:47:23 PM

why because of his PUNCH , id punch you too if ya called me a N**** , he had every right to ..... maybe he is a poor judment of charachter but he had a right with what was said !

The N word was never said. Thats just a sorry excuse for what Blount did. First Blount pushed his own team mates... then he punched the opposing player... and THEN proceeded to try and fight with opposing fans. He had to LITERALLY be carried off the field by the police. He belongs in a jail cell or a rubber room rather than an NFL uniform.

Side note: Blount talked trash before that game saying Boise need to get their blanks kicked... and then how did Blount perform? He accumulated a whopping -5 yards. Dude is trash.

Yea the 'N word' doesn't make alot of sense because if the Boise State player did say that then I'm sure Blount wouldn't of been the only person that was pissed.  Plus the Boise players would be pissed at him.

bait619

Starter

#17 : April 24, 2010, 04:50:16 PM

maybe you could actually have a real source before you start heehawing about what your sources are telling you...clown

#18 : April 24, 2010, 04:50:57 PM

LOL. No need to go bananas if he is taken. I love this draft so far. There is a couple of other RBs I'd like to draft or sign via FA. Stafon Johnson is one of them. He had a near fatal weight lifting accident and is actually not a terrible player.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 24, 2010, 04:52:54 PM

If we don't get Blount now, we'll mos-def get Mark Ingram next year... ;D

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#20 : April 24, 2010, 04:56:03 PM

why because of his PUNCH , id punch you too if ya called me a N**** , he had every right to ..... maybe he is a poor judment of charachter but he had a right with what was said !

The N word was never said. Thats just a sorry excuse for what Blount did. First Blount pushed his own team mates... then he punched the opposing player... and THEN proceeded to try and fight with opposing fans. He had to LITERALLY be carried off the field by the police. He belongs in a jail cell or a rubber room rather than an NFL uniform.

Side note: Blount talked trash before that game saying Boise need to get their blanks kicked... and then how did Blount perform? He accumulated a whopping -5 yards. Dude is trash.

I am ok with a little fight in a guy...I like it! Football is a rough sport remember

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 24, 2010, 04:57:49 PM

I am ok with a little fight in a guy...I like it! Football is a rough sport remember

Guys with "fight" just end up missing games due to suspension. Not to mention tarnishing our reputation.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 24, 2010, 04:58:17 PM

It will give Talib somebody to spar with in camp.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: wow that sucks, better move quickly if were gon get blount! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools