Boards > The Red Board

New username???

(1/1)

calehawkins:
I messed up with my username so I had to get a completely new one, and start fresh at 0 posts. I guess I made an account earlier with my right e-mail address, and I forgot about that account. Then I made my old "tbb_fan" one and set a e-mail that forwarded to my right one. Then the forward e-mail stopped sending and I didn't get my old password. My sig is gone now too. Did this happen to anyone else and if so, is there a way to get my old account back?

DBrooksIsMyDaddy:
I couldn't use my old username.  I think it contained too many letters.  I just made a new one (my old was DerrickBrooksIsMyDaddy, which is pretty long).  I only had a handful of posts anyway, as I'm pretty new on here, so it doesn't affect me that much.

Boid Fink:

--- Quote from: DBrooksIsMyDaddy on September 30, 2006, 09:28:47 AM ---I couldn't use my old username.  I think it contained too many letters.  I just made a new one (my old was DerrickBrooksIsMyDaddy, which is pretty long).  I only had a handful of posts anyway, as I'm pretty new on here, so it doesn't affect me that much.

--- End quote ---

It doesn't really affect anyone that much.  As a matter of fact, it really does nothing.

But it is all good in the hood. 8)

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.:
Whats up guys it's me Santana. This was my first name on the PR forums...when I registered as S.A.N.T.A.N.A. I put in an email that I haven't used in over a year. The email address is closed, so there is no way I can get the email with my new password. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

huntnbuc:

--- Quote from: RonnieBrown 23 on September 30, 2006, 04:43:51 PM ---Whats up guys it's me Santana. This was my first name on the PR forums...when I registered as S.A.N.T.A.N.A. I put in an email that I haven't used in over a year. The email address is closed, so there is no way I can get the email with my new password. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I need you to PM with the username you were using and your email.

captain jack:
I still have my same username, but I was thinking of changing it. How is that done? ???

huntnbuc:

--- Quote from: PewterPain on September 30, 2006, 05:24:28 PM ---I still have my same username, but I was thinking of changing it. How is that done? ???

--- End quote ---

There are several options for you to customize your personal settings as well as how others see you in the Edit Profile->Modify Profile->Account Related Settings option.

Garv:

--- Quote from: TBB Fan on September 30, 2006, 06:22:52 AM ---I messed up with my username so I had to get a completely new one, and start fresh at 0 posts. I guess I made an account earlier with my right e-mail address, and I forgot about that account. Then I made my old "tbb_fan" one and set a e-mail that forwarded to my right one. Then the forward e-mail stopped sending and I didn't get my old password. My sig is gone now too. Did this happen to anyone else and if so, is there a way to get my old account back?
--- End quote ---

Never heard of you. Damn rookie.................................. ;)
JK!!!

calehawkins:
LOL, my old account doesn't matter to me now.  I only had like 23 posts on it and my sig sucked compared to the one I have now- both MS Paint products. Thanks anyways though.

captain jack:
Thanks huntnbuc. Pewterpain will now be known as Captain Jack!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version