Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount changes mind, no Niners deal. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 25, 2010, 11:29:21 PM

0 PMs thus far, no one willing to put their money where their mouth is.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 25, 2010, 11:32:33 PM

0 PMs thus far, no one willing to put their money where their mouth is.

because hes a Titan.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 25, 2010, 11:33:49 PM

When did I say he wouldnt make the team?
I was the one who said he wouldn't make the team. And yes Ringer>Blount any day of the week.

yeah because one was a 2-4th rd talent and dropped because of off the field issues. But yeah Ringer is way better any day of the week LOL.

and comparing the 2 is beyond stupid... 2 different types of backs. Blount fits the LenDale White role.
Get off his **CENSORED**.

being realistic.

Ringer was last day because of talent
Blount was because of a punch

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 25, 2010, 11:36:59 PM

You do seem pretty sure of yourself. Moneys an extra hot commodity in this economic climate....

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 25, 2010, 11:43:58 PM

You do seem pretty sure of yourself. Moneys an extra hot commodity in this economic climate....

I dont bet on backup RB's, and I dont know how the Titan use the backs.
 Ill bet he makes the PS/roster...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 26, 2010, 12:19:20 AM

Comparing Ringer to Blount is ignorant. Ringer is a 5'9" 200lbs guy. Blount is a 6ft 245lbs road grader. It's apples and oranges. Blount fills the hole Lendale White left and is likely an upgrade over white as the short yardage back. Ringer has nothing to do with it.

Draft Aaron Donald

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 26, 2010, 12:32:14 AM

Huh??? Ringer is the #2 RB in Tennesee. Lendale didnt have a role last year. There is nothing for Blount to fill except the role currently held by who? you guessed it, Javon Ringer. If the titans wanted a slow bruiser, they would have kept Lendale. Ringer > Blount. Theyre both NFL players that play the exact same position no matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 26, 2010, 12:36:21 AM

So on 4th and one you can put in the undersized speedster cuz he is the same as the massive road grader? Lendale White didn't have a roll cause he sucks. That's why they traded him and got a new big man. All RBs are not used the same. Your a dumbass.

Draft Aaron Donald

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 26, 2010, 12:42:23 AM

On fourth and one they are going to put arguably the most explosive RB in the NFL in the game. When that man needs a rest, they are going to put in Ringer. Who Coach Fischer can simply not get enough of.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 26, 2010, 12:43:43 AM

Huh??? Ringer is the #2 RB in Tennesee. Lendale didnt have a role last year. There is nothing for Blount to fill except the role currently held by who? you guessed it, Javon Ringer. If the titans wanted a slow bruiser, they would have kept Lendale. Ringer > Blount. Theyre both NFL players that play the exact same position no matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise.

From what I saw Ringer had 40 yards rushing last year...

If they dont want a slow bruiser... why did they offer Blount more money than any other team. Seems to me they want a bruiser e**CENSORED**ally upping the offer after they heard Blount was going to 49ers....

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 26, 2010, 12:47:00 AM

In fact he loves Ringer so much, he was willing to part with two former second round picks to give him the back up role. No matter how chubby of a hood rat Blount may be, he needs to prove he is a better NFL RB than Ringer before he will touch the rock.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 26, 2010, 12:49:33 AM

Thats because Ringer was the third running back on the depth chart, the role Blount is going to have to claw his way into. Bets on!!!!

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 26, 2010, 07:36:24 AM

Wonder how this would play if the roles were reversed? But it's just business in the NFL. Who really cares about a 3rd string RB?
Cadillac Williams
Derrick Ward
Earnest Graham
Clifton Smith

You tell me.

The only way you'll hear Graham's name is as a FB. He was the 3rd stringer last season and we barely heard from him at all. Smith is a good KR but not much as a RB right now. My point stands. If you have 2 decent RB's, you don't need 3 unless someone gets hurt. Which does happen. But how much time could possibly be there behind Chris Johnson?

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 26, 2010, 08:52:04 AM

Graham is a better RB than Derrick Ward. Graham might be better than Caddie. Our backfield should consist of Caddie, Graham, and Huggins next year. Screw Ward.

Draft Aaron Donald

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 26, 2010, 09:28:21 AM

My, my, my....

OBF "guarantees" that Blount will be drafted.  Blount goes undrafted.
OBF says Blount has no character concerns and he promptly reneges on his first deal in the NFL.

Maybe it's time to unhook your cart from that horse, OBF.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount changes mind, no Niners deal. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools