Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount changes mind, no Niners deal. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

kjbugman

Starter

#75 : July 11, 2010, 04:25:28 PM

we need a big guy.

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#76 : July 11, 2010, 04:33:20 PM

The Rams are interested in Unga, which means we have to out bid them by a full round, if they bid a 4th we have to bid a 3rd. I seriously doubt we bid a 3rd, so go chance the Rams get him.

Main reason we didn't go after Blount is because we did get Mike Williams. Since MW has been a choir boy off-field and a beast on-field so far, Blount could be grabbed if he doesn't make the Tenn. roster.

Would like to see a Blount-like RB here. We need a grinder for short yardage/goalline stands. None of our current RBs has the bulk to push the line for a 3rd and inches conversion. I'd much rather have a big-ol power back like Blount than a guy who is not really good at anything like Ward.

Just cause the Rams have shown interest, doesn't mean they will even bid a draft pick. Bucs might not either. Out of the 20 teams that went to his workout, all 20 could bid, or none. He could go for a 3rd, a 7th , or anything in between. Nobody really has a clue untill this Thursday. I just hope the Bucs offer a 4th and hope for the best. If we don't get him with the 4th, then oh well, cross your fingers and hope Blount gets released and we get him instead...but atleast we will have tried for Unga and not reached.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#77 : July 11, 2010, 04:35:03 PM

dumbanick could have had Blount with a 7th rd pick......thats why hes the lowest paid GM

So could the other 31 GM's in the league, Shakespeare.  So why do they get paid what they're paid?

Logic isn't a strong-suit of yours.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#78 : July 11, 2010, 04:43:29 PM

Shadow,

Don't concern yourself with anything below my waste dude. I'm not down with that type of crap.

Below your waste? What?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#79 : July 13, 2010, 02:54:04 PM

Part One

Part Two

X Factor

Starter
#80 : July 13, 2010, 04:34:00 PM

Part One

Part Two

I got about 20 seconds into each video before I had to turn it off... John Mayer and a three doors down ballad set to a highlight reel of a punishing back like Blount is a crime... lol

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#81 : July 15, 2010, 01:24:48 AM

Part One

Part Two

Its a losing argument with people.

Most people think hes scum. People that know him, know hes not.

I have no doubt the only way he wont make it in the league is if he doesnt put in the effort. It wont be "off field issues"

Blount wont be a Buc. But if he plays the Bucs or any other team Ill cheer for him.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#82 : July 15, 2010, 09:04:28 AM

Don't give up hope dude. Even PR said recently that rumors have the Bucs interested in Blount if he is released or slipped to the practice squad. It could happen! Blount and Unga FTW! Thunder and ...more Thunder!  ???

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#83 : July 16, 2010, 08:30:55 AM

Eff that. I want em here!  :o

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#84 : July 16, 2010, 01:14:08 AM

Don't give up hope dude. Even PR said recently that rumors have the Bucs interested in Blount if he is released or slipped to the practice squad. It could happen! Blount and Unga FTW! Thunder and ...more Thunder!  ???

Too be honest I dont care. Ill cheer for him against the Bucs like I would if he played for them. Just like I do Jonthan Stewart and others. I just want a place where Blount can play.

#85 : September 05, 2010, 06:00:20 PM

So Ringer>Blount?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#86 : September 05, 2010, 06:04:12 PM

They kept em both didn't they?

#87 : September 05, 2010, 06:04:57 PM

They kept em both didn't they?
No. Titans waived RB LeGarrette Blount and LB Stanford Keglar.

Keglar was a special teamer, and not a grea one at that. Blount made it through Saturday unscathed, but Tennessee has elected to move forward with just two tailbacks on the final 53 -- Chris Johnson and Javon Ringer. With a great line in front of them, Ringer is a must-have handcuff for CJ2K owners.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#88 : September 05, 2010, 06:11:02 PM

And we signed Lumpkin?!!? Dammit man! I sure wish we'd sign Blount to the PS atleast. What is the worst that can happen? He doesn't work out and we replace him? There is no risk but a huge potential for reward. We desperately need a big thumping RB and Blount fits that mold perfectly.

PLEASE DOM!

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount changes mind, no Niners deal. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools