Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve White: Brian Price selection makes no sense at all « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#105 : April 26, 2010, 10:48:48 PM

i feel like you are saying this just because you want to criticize the current regime no matter what.

Really?  What gave him away?

JoeAbdoney89

Rookie
#106 : April 26, 2010, 11:05:53 PM

Just curious, but would it be less of a big deal if we took Benn at 2a and Price at 2b? Honestly who else should we have drafted at that position?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#107 : April 27, 2010, 12:19:06 AM

It doesn't. He doesn't have any advertising on his site. He likes to write about his favorite team: The Bucs. It's as simple as that. As he said, it's just his opinion.

c'mon joe.  controversy sells.  if he wrote an article that said he loved everything about the draft no one would read it.  being a former DL, i would have to think he is very excited about restocking the DL with young talent.

He's not selling anything. Unless you want to know how to coach HS football.

He had plenty of positive things to say that weren't posted in the original post. It's his opinion. Big deal. I hope he's 100% wrong. And if he is, I'm sure you'll see him admit that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#108 : September 28, 2011, 02:53:46 PM

If McCoy turns out to be the real deal, you'll see him start to draw the double team frequently. That leaves the offensive line with a lot of poor options -- namely leaving Price iso'd 1-on-1 with his man. On passing downs, I like the possible outcomes from that kind of matchup.

Good call, CE.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve White: Brian Price selection makes no sense at all « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools