Boards > Pirate's Cove

Across the Universe (the Beatles musical)

(1/1)

Ericsbucs371:

--- Quote from: BuccoBruce on October 22, 2007, 08:52:33 AM ---yeah i saw this a few weeks ago and agree, if you are a beatles fan youll love it, and if you just appreciate the beatles and arent neccisarily a fan yet, this movie will do a lot for you in helping like the beatles. there were only a couple of things i didnt like with this movie but for the most part it was pretty solid.

--- End quote ---
or if you love drugs you'll love it.

Buccobruce:
yeah i saw this a few weeks ago and agree, if you are a beatles fan youll love it, and if you just appreciate the beatles and arent neccisarily a fan yet, this movie will do a lot for you in helping like the beatles. there were only a couple of things i didnt like with this movie but for the most part it was pretty solid.

OpTiOnMaStA:
Yeah I am hoping to see it soon. Glad to hear a positive review of it.

By the way, your avatar is awfully trippy.

Ericsbucs371:
I saw it and its amazing. There are countless references to not only Beatles songs but songs form other music greats as well as major roll players  form the 60s peace movement. If you like the Beatles or just music you should see this film. This is a musical, which I'll bet is not everyones thing here but it shines through as being a bold, unique, trippy, and completely original film. I loved it and I highly suggest this to everyone.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/acrosstheuniverse/

Ericsbucs371:

--- Quote from: TURBO on October 22, 2007, 11:48:09 AM ---I'm not much of a musical guy...

I did like Grease (Olivia was SOOOOO hot!), and even Grease II ( Michelle Phifer, also mega HOT in that one) grew on me as my sister used to play the movie non-stop growing up...

--- End quote ---
me either. But if you like the Beatles there is a great chance you like it.

TURBO:
I'm not much of a musical guy...

I did like Grease (Olivia was SOOOOO hot!), and even Grease II ( Michelle Phifer, also mega HOT in that one) grew on me as my sister used to play the movie non-stop growing up...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version