Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Filthadelphia Fans Here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: October 20, 2006, 08:33:56 PM

after going to philly for a bucs game a few years ago... I officially hate the city, fans and team more then anyone or anything

Garv

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 20, 2006, 07:08:28 PM

philly fans are the worst. I have no respect at all for them and revel in their misery when it happens.
The Ronde Barber INT in the NFC title game was the single greatest moment in Buccaneer history and the look on the faces, the look of the stupid, drunken, ignorant philly fans' collective face was a pleasure to behold.
Beating them again at home in front of those who spent money to travel where they are not wanted will be yet another pleasure for this Buc fan.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 20, 2006, 06:47:33 PM

At least one philly fan isn't in Tampa and that's Mark Schlereth from ESPN. Just did a preview of the game Sunday and his prediction was Philly winning 39-14! Excuse me? Eagles may win the game, but no way in hell are they scoring 39 points. I don't care if Kelly is hurt or not. They're injured too with Westbrook's knee and Stallworth's hamstring. Did anyone else see this? Who was the guy analyzing the matchups and talked in slow motion like he was having trouble reading it off of the teleprompter? That guy was brutal.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 20, 2006, 04:40:59 PM

I bet the security is beefed up.

Philly does have some obnoxious fans.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 20, 2006, 04:36:22 PM

You guys think that's bad? I have to put up with them HERE in Pennsylvania all the time :).

Time to move.

I'll be in your shoes come week 11.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#5 : October 23, 2006, 08:11:50 PM

I actually met some good Iggles fans.  I was ribbing them about the Flyers loss to the Lightning, McNabb, Ronde & the FG.  They chuckled and agreed with my ribbing.  They went on to say they don't like a lot of the Iggles fans and thought the people here were great.  Especially the fans and the Bucs giving tickets to cops.  They say a lot of the bad fans come from South Jersey.

Anyway I had a good time today ribbing the Iggles fans.  99% were so dejected they couldn't even tell me to "go screw myself".

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 20, 2006, 03:46:53 PM

alot of them came early for the flyers beatdown, and will stick around until after the bucs have shamed their eagles...here's to a quiet flight home for those guys.

I miss not being in the UK.......this weekend would have been great for a few fights around town.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 20, 2006, 03:45:46 PM

alot of them came early for the flyers beatdown, and will stick around until after the bucs have shamed their eagles...here's to a quiet flight home for those guys.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 20, 2006, 03:52:38 PM

XXVII,

Guess you never went to a Steelers game at the Sombrerro.

Except for the Giants and Packers, some the worst fans ever at our stadiums.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#9 : October 20, 2006, 03:49:58 PM

You guys think that's bad? I have to put up with them HERE in Pennsylvania all the time :).

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#10 : October 20, 2006, 03:13:30 PM

I've seen loads of them getting off of planes all day long.  I can't stand the site of Eagles fans.  I don't care about the team I just hate the nasty azz Filithadelphia fans.

Everytime I see a bunch of them I want to yell " Who closed the Vet" "Who opened the Linc" Bucs! Bucs! Bucs!

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#11 : October 20, 2006, 03:28:56 PM

Hopefully he was a Steelers fan.  The Steelers have legions of fans and from what I have seen they are proud of their team and not nasty or obnoxious.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 20, 2006, 03:20:22 PM

I wonder if any of Grads's family and friends are Eagles fans?  He is from PA, but Pitts' not Philly.

I am sure this is a huge game for him though, whether his childhood allegiance was Steelers or Eagles.

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#13 : October 20, 2006, 09:52:06 PM

Philly will always suck....

Let's fricken make a ton of noise!!!! Section 333 will be loud and proud!!!

#14 : October 20, 2006, 09:58:38 PM

I heard Schlereth...my question is how the #### do you score 39 ?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Filthadelphia Fans Here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools