Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Filthadelphia Fans Here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 20, 2006, 10:02:27 PM

13 Field goals LOL

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#16 : October 20, 2006, 10:42:06 PM

XXVII,

Guess you never went to a Steelers game at the Sombrerro.

Except for the Giants and Packers, some the worst fans ever at our stadiums.

Never had the fortune. 

oldbucfan

Second String
#17 : October 20, 2006, 10:53:50 PM

I was born and raised in Philly. The city is great the sport fans are ###holes. They set cars on fire when we beat then at the Vet.
Go BUCS .  Old fan dd

OLD BUC FAN

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 20, 2006, 11:02:40 PM

philly fans are the worst. I have no respect at all for them and revel in their misery when it happens.
The Ronde Barber INT in the NFC title game was the single greatest moment in Buccaneer history and the look on the faces, the look of the stupid, drunken, ignorant philly fans' collective face was a pleasure to behold.
Beating them again at home in front of those who spent money to travel where they are not wanted will be yet another pleasure for this Buc fan.

I'll drink to that!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : October 20, 2006, 11:06:58 PM

The fans at the hockey game sucked!! And they were embarrassed ! NOBODY sucks more than Philly fans. I was at the play-off game at the vet. Nothing like the silence caused by Ronde--it was great. Especially after all the sh*t they threw at JJ. Horrible people! >:( >:(

BucHarbour

Hall of Famer

#20 : October 20, 2006, 11:11:22 PM

Probably be a bunch of fights. Of course, seeing drunk, weak a$$ Philly punks trying to start fights with some drunk good ol' boys just ain't a pretty site. They'll be killed, unless they are fortunate enough to have the police drag them down first.

I hate them sum-biatches. I just hope we beat them. Nothing sweeter. If we lose, it'll get ugly.

>>Ugh.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#21 : October 21, 2006, 10:01:07 AM

I just saw a news report where a bunch of Philthy cops bought a packaged deal that was suppose to include tickets. They're here but the tickets aren't ;D. Now here's the shame of it all....some local Bucs fans have offered the cops THEIR TICKETS!!!! Can you believe that?

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#22 : October 21, 2006, 11:26:46 AM

Here is their story!

30 Eagles Fans Are Here; Their Bucs Tickets Aren't

TAMPA - They traveled more than 1,000 miles to see the Philadelphia Eagles play at Raymond James Stadium, but 30 police officers probably will be watching the game on a hotel room television.

The group of officers, mostly from Philadelphia, hired a travel agency to arrange a trip to Tampa. Tickets to Sunday's Buccaneers versus Eagles game were included in the package.

http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGB9BRDHJTE.html

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#23 : October 21, 2006, 12:50:22 PM

I bet the security is beefed up.

Philly does have some obnoxious fans.
I thought the Bengals fans were asses for the most part. Not all of them.

#24 : October 21, 2006, 05:46:51 PM

I bet the security is beefed up.

Philly does have some obnoxious fans.

^^^^^^ : )

replica

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 23, 2006, 08:26:09 AM

I think I was a little emotional with my previous post, I don't go around beating people up. Chev, your the bigger man for not breaking the guys nose, and we sent him home pissed again!!!!

tonyflash

Starter

#26 : October 23, 2006, 12:43:54 AM

I'm glad they could all join us today in watching the 2nd longest FG in NFL History. Now get back on your plane and get the hell out of our city!!!!!!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#27 : October 23, 2006, 01:49:56 AM

I'm glad they could all join us today in watching the 2nd longest FG in NFL History. Now get back on your plane and get the hell out of our city!!!!!!!
WORD!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 23, 2006, 02:02:33 AM

Philly is a great city, it's a shame that some bad apples can create such a bad reputation. The stuff said to JJ, I would have beat them down. I was raised 20 minutes outside of Philly, and you do not say sh*t like that. Ever. Disrespectful sonsabitc*es, pisses me off just reading that. Joe Jurevicious is the f*cking man!

They were douchbags for saying what they did to JJ.

Classless welfare cheese**CENSORED**s is what they are!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : October 23, 2006, 02:22:58 AM

Hey, they did it twice--once in the playoff game after his son was born & again in Sept. AFTER he died! Horrible, disgusting people!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Filthadelphia Fans Here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools