Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Filthadelphia Fans Here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#30 : October 23, 2006, 02:33:09 AM

I'm just glad they didn't burn cars up on Dale Mabry.  Have a nice trip home, fellas.  Aloe works well on the sunburn.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 23, 2006, 08:11:20 AM

I almost got into two fights on Sunday.  It was awful.  I can't stand Philly fan.  He was sure in rare form on Sunday.  One guy was just one phrase from getting his nose broke.  It was note cute at all especially after they scored the late TD... [banghead]

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 23, 2006, 08:46:44 AM

What a bunch of rude jackasses those Philly fans were this weekend.   Some of them were actually trying to pick a fight with me BEFORE the game even when I had said nothing at all to them.     Eagle fans are an embarassment to the world.    Thank God they took an ass whipping.   

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 23, 2006, 09:46:08 AM

I think I was a little emotional with my previous post, I don't go around beating people up. Chev, your the bigger man for not breaking the guys nose, and we sent him home pissed again!!!!

I can't tell you guys how difficult it was to be the bigger man.  Most of you who know me know I'm no little guy.  But Filthy fan was a little runt and I could have slapped his whole head off with one swing.  My only fear was going downtown and having to sit next to Bo Bo just because I snapped some jerks neck...It was U-G-L-Y to say the least...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 23, 2006, 10:24:02 AM

It was bad and intimidating seeing so many **CENSORED**s in green coming up the escalator! But we have a tight group in 313 and, despite the HUGE amount of green in 312 and 314 (top halves anyway) we had a lot of fun. e-a-g-l-e-s! was followed by a loud
SUCK! LOL
And the kick was just like a dagger in the heart to those **CENSORED**s, a thing of beauty and a moment I'll NEVER forget.
Those of us who went and stayed for the kick can be proud. We are the better fan and got our just rewards on Sunday.
And rarely will you see and hear a happier crowd of Buc fans high fiving and yelling in a regular season game.
The Christmas Eve Monday Night Ram Game comes to mind, but this one was special, VERY special.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 23, 2006, 11:22:58 AM

I'm thankful for #50 sun block...I saw alot of red, red faces in green shirts, and it wasn't all from being embarassed.  :D   My biggest beef was the way the philly fans were seated together in big blocks.  That gave them the opportunity to be louder than they would have been had they been scattered all around the stadium.  The ones above and to the left of me (that would have been the ones above you Chev) were loud, but we were giving it right back to them.  All they could do was shoot birds back at us.  Phools.  :-*

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 23, 2006, 11:26:12 AM

I'm thankful for #50 sun block...I saw alot of red, red faces in green shirts, and it wasn't all from being embarrassed.  :D   My biggest beef was the way the philly fans were seated together in big blocks.  That gave them the opportunity to be louder than they would have been had they been scattered all around the stadium.  The ones above and to the left of me (that would have been the ones above you Chev) were loud, but we were giving it right back to them.  All they could do was shoot birds back at us.  Phools.  :-*

Huge thanks to LadyFan I was able to take my nephew to the game.  So I sat near the Pirate Ship.  But after getting roasted for the first half, I decided to move around.  So I wasn't there in my section BucNut.  But I did see the huge pockets of concentrated FilthyFans all over the place...

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#37 : October 23, 2006, 11:46:13 AM

The Iggles fans are pretty quiet at the airport this morning, almost like they are going to their own funeral.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 23, 2006, 11:55:16 AM

The Iggles fans are pretty quiet at the airport this morning, almost like they are going to their own funeral.

SWEET!!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 23, 2006, 11:56:44 AM

:D :D :D

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 23, 2006, 01:04:54 PM

Great news to hear, Champs. Give 'em a kick in the butt on the way out too, then say Matt Bryant kicked the ball harder than that! Crawl back to Philly and wallow in your misery, eagles fans!

On second thought: What would be hilarious is if the pilot on the flight got a hold of Gene's call on the field goal and played it on the intercom over and over and over all the way back to philly!  ;D

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 23, 2006, 01:33:51 PM

Great news to hear, Champs. Give 'em a kick in the butt on the way out too, then say Matt Bryant kicked the ball harder than that! Crawl back to Philly and wallow in your misery, eagles fans!

On second thought: What would be hilarious is if the pilot on the flight got a hold of Gene's call on the field goal and played it on the intercom over and over and over all the way back to philly! ;D

Naw, then they'd turn into terrorists and crash the plane!!! ;D  Anybody who beats up Santa Claus ain't got much of a fuse...

replica

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 23, 2006, 03:29:52 PM

I heard that call all night on Fox Sports Radio, I still got goosebumps..

tonyflash

Starter

#43 : October 23, 2006, 10:54:08 PM

Where are the pics? hehehe

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#44 : October 23, 2006, 11:44:54 PM

No such thing as good Iggle fans! :D
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Filthadelphia Fans Here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools