Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Filthadelphia Fans Here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#45 : October 24, 2006, 01:10:40 AM

alot of them came early for the flyers beatdown, and will stick around until after the bucs have shamed their eagles...here's to a quiet flight home for those guys.

BucINT20

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOUR SMILEY? WHAT DOES HE SAY IS WRONG WITH HIM AT THE END?

IT'S KILLING ME!

captain jack

Pro Bowler
#46 : October 24, 2006, 07:47:19 AM

I was there to hear what they were saying to J.J. at the opener at the Linc., or should I say Raymond James North. The sad part was that it wasn't only drunk guys saying things, it was women and kids as well. I never thought that even Eagirls fans would sink that low. By the fourth quarter of that game, most of them had gone or had past out in their own filth. The are total losers and have earned and deserved all of the heart break their team gives them year in and year out.

I have to work with a bunch of the former '700 level' crowd and NONE of them showed up for work yesterday, so today should be lot of fun. E-A-G-L-E-S LOSERS!!!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

replica

Hall of Famer
#47 : October 24, 2006, 08:54:03 AM

They say a lot of the bad fans come from South Jersey.

That's a load of bull, South Jersey is sooooo mellow compared to North Jersey and Pennsylvania with the exception of Camden, of course.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Filthadelphia Fans Here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools