Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Demolition or Defeat? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucDsystem

Starter

: October 20, 2006, 07:05:26 PM

if all our additions are healthy and able.... i think we should win this game... unless of course we are pushed around on defense
then it could be a long afternoon

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 20, 2006, 03:56:16 PM

great subject, if the BUCS O can hang and get past the Philly Blitz, I think they would have maned-up and will have even more confidence for the next 4 games.  Buchannon will have and impact and needs to be on the field now. this is really a big test for our O, pound that rock and hold that block, let just hope the D still has the energy and get up and go.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#2 : October 20, 2006, 03:47:56 PM

Thanks guys.

#3 : October 20, 2006, 03:39:34 PM

That was a good read, nice job Option.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 20, 2006, 03:36:35 PM

Good read, well thought out. Thanks

#5 : October 20, 2006, 03:20:04 PM

Written by OpTiOnMaStA

The Bucs are set to throw down with the Eagles this week in Tampa. How will this game shake out? How will the McFarland trade and Buchannon signings impact the game? What happened with Dan Buenning and what is the deal with the praise for Mahan?

This week is probably the most important game the Bucs will play this season. In the first quarter, the Bucs struggled to say the least by starting 0-4. If it wasn't the offense who wasn't getting it done, it was the defense who was lacking. In the Saints game, something seemed to change though............

http://www.nflfans.com/buccaneers1/article.php?story=2006102013261042

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 20, 2006, 03:48:59 PM

Good article. Thanks

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 21, 2006, 09:58:32 AM

Wyms>Booger(in a way) I would say Wyms is more of a passrusher than Booger and that we needed that coming from the middle. With him and Hovan we could have a hell of a DT set.  And for Buchanon he is strictly a KR. Maybe next year we could groom him into a nickel or something but for now he is just a KR.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 21, 2006, 01:24:23 PM

Unfortunately Kelly is out and Bolden is banged up. That leaves Cox and Adams-not good choices against McNabb.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#9 : October 21, 2006, 01:35:35 PM

Unfortunately Kelly is out and Bolden is banged up. That leaves Cox and Adams-not good choices against McNabb.

Physicallity at the line of scrimmage has stopped the game's best. Ty Law shut Harrison down when he faced him in the playoffs all the time. The DB's have to be extremely physical in that first 5 yards, and the safeties have to be in position for those times that the WR's elude the blocks at the line. I hate the 10 yard cushion our DB's always seem to give WR's. I know that's by design for our defense, but sometimes you just have to go against the grain. McNabb look horrible last year with all new, young WR's who didn't have the timing down yet. Mess with McNabb and his WR's timing, and they are extremely beatable.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 21, 2006, 01:40:56 PM

Let's see what Wyms can do to help.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#11 : October 21, 2006, 01:52:54 PM

I think before we play Adams at CB, we will play Buchannon and Zemaitis.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 21, 2006, 01:54:42 PM

Let's se if Z gets a chance to try on his football togs this week, I think it would be the first time since PS.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#13 : October 21, 2006, 02:02:37 PM

http://www.fws.gov/southeast/hotissues/eagle/images/Eagle3.jpg

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#14 : October 21, 2006, 02:07:05 PM

Let's se if Z gets a chance to try on his football togs this week, I think it would be the first time since PS.

Doubtful man...I wish but it is doubtful.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Demolition or Defeat? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools