Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kick *** Video for RJS? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

conrad77

Pro Bowler

: April 29, 2010, 05:09:55 PM

User Pepsi just posted this and it got me thinking more and more, we really should do something to get a great video/song playing at RJS for the D.  He posted a link to this video .

RJS needs to put a video together with a song like that for the defense, with a little bit of bass and coordinated with big hits/highlights, like Pittsburgh does with "Renegade"?  So much better than "yo, ho, yo ho" and 400 repetitions of AC/DC.  No offense to AC/DC, they're great, but still, it doesn't do this to the crowd and the team.

Here is a good ESPN take on it, kinda long though,

If you've ever been to a Steelers game and witnessed that, it is intense.  They go crazy and the video synced with the good sound system really is pretty cool.  If you watch the ESPN link it talks about how the team responds when they play it. 

I think we should put together a fan committee and lobby for the team to do something similar after they get some highlights of our new defensive players taking down QB's and T-Jax and co laying down some hits like the one he put on Clark.  I would be so pumped to see it and it might help get fans up and motivated again.  I miss the Sapp/Brooks/Lynch days and losing your voice screaming for the D.  Anybody in?

[Add witty one liner here]

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

#1 : April 29, 2010, 05:18:08 PM

I hate the music in RJS they play freaking party in the USA...whats up with that? It would be awesome to have a new video, without chris hovan...

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 29, 2010, 05:25:56 PM

Well they have the pirate ship intro right before kick off. Fans love that. I do see what you're saying though. Something to play in-game would be sweet. They might play the beginning of Hell's Bells or something right before a big third down, but they don't have video with it. It'd be pretty cool if they put something like that together.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 29, 2010, 05:32:27 PM

Agree 100%  Soooooo tired of Crazy Train lol!

BUCFAN60

Starter

#4 : April 29, 2010, 06:30:48 PM

Lets get a petition goin for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 29, 2010, 08:20:05 PM

Before the Mike Alstott memorial game against the Seahawks, they played a video of a pirate ship -- flying the Buccaneer flag -- blowing the **** out of every other ship in the water.  Once the smoke clears, there's one ship left: a vessel flying the Seahawks' logo.

Near the Buccaneers ship, from a small rock protruding from the ocean, a skeleton wearing #40 commands the attack, and the Buc ship tears through the Seahawk ship.

It was ****ing awesome.  It really juiced the crowd.  I'm surprised how vividly I remember it, considering it was only 35 seconds long.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 29, 2010, 08:23:57 PM

Before the Mike Alstott memorial game against the Seahawks, they played a video of a pirate ship -- flying the Buccaneer flag -- blowing the **** out of every other ship in the water.  Once the smoke clears, there's one ship left: a vessel flying the Seahawks' logo.

Near the Buccaneers ship, from a small rock protruding from the ocean, a skeleton wearing #40 commands the attack, and the Buc ship tears through the Seahawk ship.

It was ****ing awesome.  It really juiced the crowd.  I'm surprised how vividly I remember it, considering it was only 35 seconds long.
Ummm...

...That the only Bucs home game you've been to? haha

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#7 : April 29, 2010, 08:41:16 PM

Here's some that I listen to before the games:

A little rock, hip hop, anything but the music they play there now. I got to about a game a year and it never changes.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 29, 2010, 09:34:34 PM

I've said for awhile that I think they should play the song at the intro of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 when the cheerleaders and flag wavers walk onto the field for the pre-game player introductions. Can you imagine the whole crowd singing along to this? It would give me a chill up my spine.

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#9 : April 29, 2010, 09:37:43 PM

I've said for awhile that I think they should play the song at the intro of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 when the cheerleaders and flag wavers walk onto the field for the pre-game player introductions. Can you imagine the whole crowd singing along to this? It would give me a chill up my spine.

That would be sick, like if they played that then some harder song. Start off slow and "**CENSORED**y" with that and go to something that gets you pumped up. Could you imagine it for night games?

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 29, 2010, 09:46:13 PM

The best intro in football -

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 29, 2010, 10:12:16 PM

Enter Sandman is an all-time classic, but couple of years ago the Bucs used to play this and I think it's one of the best intro songs out there. Go from the "Pirates 2" song into this and Ray Jay will be rocking!

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#12 : April 29, 2010, 10:27:40 PM

That would be sick, like if they played that then some harder song. Start off slow and "**CENSORED**y" with that and go to something that gets you pumped up. Could you imagine it for night games?

I would renew my season tickets and travel back just to see it every home game man.   That would be sooooo sick.  Ok, so we all agree something like this needs to happen.  Any ideas on how to go about it.  Petition, committee lobbying effort?  We have a couple guys with insider connections on the board, any thoughts. 

[Add witty one liner here]

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 29, 2010, 10:33:56 PM

PR guys, Dan Turks Ghost and a few others have connections to pass this on. Or you could just send an e-mail to the promotions/marketing department and link to this thread in it. Just one suggestion. :)

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 29, 2010, 11:23:33 PM

As the team changes from year to year, I like the idea of changing the song as appropriate.   I think the perfect song for the current team is this one:

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kick *** Video for RJS? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools