Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kick *** Video for RJS? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 30, 2010, 04:42:48 AM

I hate the music in RJS they play freaking party in the USA...whats up with that? It would be awesome to have a new video, without chris hovan...

Yeah, seriously what is up with the Miley Cyrus music? I want football music, not that pre-teen pop crap.

05 TypeS DC5

Second String

#16 : April 30, 2010, 08:57:40 AM

i wish they would make our theme "Never Scared" by Bone Crusher  even if it was only a instrumental.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 30, 2010, 09:38:35 AM

LMAO Java! Hope springs eternal in the spring right after the draft.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : April 30, 2010, 10:19:51 AM

I think we are starting a whole new era. I'd like to see us get slightly new uniforms. Something that is more focused on the black and Pewter, and a revamped logo with a slightly less cartoony skull.

Along with that, I would love to have an intro song to really get everyone hyped as the guys come out onto the field. For my money, you cant get any better than the first 1:07 of this.....

Draft Aaron Donald

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 30, 2010, 10:27:38 AM

Agree 100%  Soooooo tired of Crazy Train lol!

Crazy train is a must for Ray Jay.

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 30, 2010, 09:56:07 PM

Just to update, I got an e-mail back from the team and someone from the audio video dept. wants to speak with me next week about the video/song ideas.  I think it is interesting they got back with me so quick (ticket sales needed?????).  Regardless, I know some of you have mentioned songs.  I think the Pirate song is creepy and would be an awesome way to start each home game.  I like the "take em down" song Pepsi posted for the video concept.  Does anyone else have any ideas for songs or video concepts to share before I talk to them?  We have some very creative people on this board with good software so now is your time to share your ideas or talents with the team.  If anyone wants to try making a video similar to the Steelers one feel free to share and I will call to link you in on the conversation Monday. Maybe we can really get something fun introduced.  Thanks.

JDub- You should send some of these ideas to the proper staff, they may find it interesting.  I do.  I would be all over buying that dark jersey even if they never used it in a game.

[Add witty one liner here]

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#21 : April 30, 2010, 01:00:36 PM

JDub,

The logo is straight and I like the pants, but that jersey isn't doing it for me (I think it's the sleeves).  Not to mention, the NFL won't let us do a pewter jersey.

[Add witty one liner here]

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#22 : April 30, 2010, 01:10:55 PM

That would be sick, like if they played that then some harder song. Start off slow and "**CENSORED**y" with that and go to something that gets you pumped up. Could you imagine it for night games?

Heh -- that'd be worth getting a primetime game for.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : April 30, 2010, 01:15:48 PM

JDub,

The logo is straight and I like the pants, but that jersey isn't doing it for me (I think it's the sleeves).  Not to mention, the NFL won't let us do a pewter jersey.

I don't buy that. I've heard from someone else, maybe it was you, that we can't use Pewter jerseys, but it doesn't make sense. Maybe not solid pewter, but we could definetly tie pewter into the jersey.

The photoshopped pic I made was just for fun. The white sleeves could be black or red instead.

For the home uniform (hot weather) I'd make the white sleeves pewter, and the pewter torso white. Pair it with pewter pants.

It would just be nice to get a little update. The logo and uniforms are 15 years old now. A slight upgrade would go well with the rebuilding process.

Draft Aaron Donald

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#24 : April 30, 2010, 02:58:34 PM

Am I the only one who likes the shoulder "pirate ship" logo better than the battle flag / jolly roger logo the team actually uses?

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#25 : April 30, 2010, 03:03:28 PM

you know what would be cool is if the pewter part on the shoulders and like the pants had like that digital camo in it kinda like the under armor combine shirts. That would be nasty IMO.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : April 30, 2010, 03:23:45 PM

Draft Aaron Donald

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#27 : April 30, 2010, 03:53:08 PM

No offense but that looks like crap to me

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 30, 2010, 03:54:21 PM

No offense taken. I don't like that one either. Just bored today and throwing some ideas out there. Personally I like the white/pewter Ruud version. (non camo)

Draft Aaron Donald

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#29 : April 30, 2010, 04:21:36 PM

GDubbz....you mean like this? Kinda cool, but it doean't really go with the whole pirate theme.

If it had the digital camo it would be better, also no orange on the numbers.

Look at the combine jerseys the players wore.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kick *** Video for RJS? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools