Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kick *** Video for RJS? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#30 : April 30, 2010, 05:44:36 PM

I actually like that one a lot paired with the dark pants.  Nice work

[Add witty one liner here]

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#31 : April 30, 2010, 07:38:58 PM

I actually like that one a lot paired with the dark pants.  Nice work

I think that as a home jersey would be cool if the black was replaced with our red. The deep red is pretty sick.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 30, 2010, 08:02:49 PM

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 30, 2010, 09:51:44 PM

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 30, 2010, 10:01:09 PM

Thanks conrad. I wouldn't even know who to send them to though.

As far as the song goes, I really like the Pirate song and could see it catching on and getting the whole crowd to sing along. Could creep other teams out. I think we need to follow it up with something rowdy to get our guys all pumped up though. I still think Disturbed - Down with the sickness would be great.

tailnreds

Second String

#35 : April 30, 2010, 10:06:27 PM

What about this?

GoBucs40Bulls8

Starter

#36 : April 30, 2010, 10:31:50 PM

"Heads are gonna roll"- Airbourne

"Wait"- Earshot

"Bodies"-Drowning Pool (Over suggested?)

And by far my favorites are:

"Burn it to the Ground"-Nickelback (I hate Nickelback but this song would be cool)

Adelitas Way - Invincible

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 30, 2010, 10:52:38 PM

That Invincible song is pretty good. The POD "boom" song might have some run because they sing about "reppin' the South" as in NFC South. Isn't it amazing how much better customer service and interaction with the fans gets when ticket sales are rocky? :)
Good luck Conrad, hope something can come out of this.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 30, 2010, 11:02:09 PM

The Steelers use that lame ass Renegade song.   And you guys think that's cool?   Please.   That song sucked even way back in the 70's.   It was good for about the first year they played it on the radio, but it didn't take long to get tired of it.

I like Yo Ho, a pirates life for me better than that one.

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#39 : April 30, 2010, 11:07:54 PM

I like "Bodies" but am unsure if they would use it.  Nickleback....ummm...lol.  I think it is important to make it marketable for a video (quiet beginning then exploding into a hard core song).  IMO it has to have great lyrics that not only get you pumped up, but tie in to the defense as well.  Plenty of classic rock could work as well.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 30, 2010, 11:13:40 PM

Just to update, I got an e-mail back from the team and someone from the audio video dept. wants to speak with me next week about the video/song ideas. �I think it is interesting they got back with me so quick (ticket sales needed?????). �Regardless, I know some of you have mentioned songs. �I think the Pirate song is creepy and would be an awesome way to start each home game. �I like the "take em down" song Pepsi posted for the video concept. �Does anyone else have any ideas for songs or video concepts to share before I talk to them? �We have some very creative people on this board with good software so now is your time to share your ideas or talents with the team. �If anyone wants to try making a video similar to the Steelers one feel free to share and I will call to link you in on the conversation Monday. Maybe we can really get something fun introduced. �Thanks.

JDub- You should send some of these ideas to the proper staff, they may find it interesting. �I do. �I would be all over buying that dark jersey even if they never used it in a game.

AWESOME!

This is what I'm thinking...

Start off with that Pirates of the Caribbean song. Put the words up on the jumbotron or something so the crowd knows what to sing. Then, a video starts with "Hell's Bells." On each "DONG" at the beginning, have it be a flash of footage from players making big hits/plays. Then when the guitar kicks in, some continuous footage of players getting the crowd involved (you know how Warren used to do).

Let the video run a little bit with more footage of guys making bit hits/plays... Team runs onto the field, player introductions.

THAT ... would be awesome.

And of course, keep the pirate ship battle video right before kick off.

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#41 : April 30, 2010, 11:14:34 PM

The Steelers use that lame butt Renegade song.   And you guys think that's cool?   Please.   That song sucked even way back in the 70's.   It was good for about the first year they played it on the radio, but it didn't take long to get tired of it.

I like Yo Ho, a pirates life for me better than that one.

I'm not a fan of the song, just the concept.  I had a chance to go to the Minny/Steelers game and was blown away at how well that video/song was put together and how the crowd and team reacted to it.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 30, 2010, 11:16:41 PM

Can't go wrong with Hells Bells.

Actually, I think the key to finding good kick butt songs is to attend the Bangkok Go-Go S&M shows.   They play the best music during those shows.   They always play Hells Bells by AC/DC, Burning Alive by AC/DC, and Balls to the Wall by Accept.     So I'd recommend one of those 3.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 30, 2010, 11:53:36 PM

LOL Java! Now that's some inspirational tunes! :)

Fun times!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 30, 2010, 11:22:37 PM

Just to update, I got an e-mail back from the team and someone from the audio video dept. wants to speak with me next week about the video/song ideas. �I think it is interesting they got back with me so quick (ticket sales needed?????). �Regardless, I know some of you have mentioned songs. �I think the Pirate song is creepy and would be an awesome way to start each home game. �I like the "take em down" song Pepsi posted for the video concept. �Does anyone else have any ideas for songs or video concepts to share before I talk to them? �We have some very creative people on this board with good software so now is your time to share your ideas or talents with the team. �If anyone wants to try making a video similar to the Steelers one feel free to share and I will call to link you in on the conversation Monday. Maybe we can really get something fun introduced. �Thanks.

JDub- You should send some of these ideas to the proper staff, they may find it interesting. �I do. �I would be all over buying that dark jersey even if they never used it in a game.

AWESOME!

This is what I'm thinking...

Start off with that Pirates of the Caribbean song. Put the words up on the jumbotron or something so the crowd knows what to sing. Then, a video starts with "Hell's Bells." On each "DONG" at the beginning, have it be a flash of footage from players making big hits/plays. Then when the guitar kicks in, some continuous footage of players getting the crowd involved (you know how Warren used to do).

Let the video run a little bit with more footage of guys making bit hits/plays... Team runs onto the field, player introductions.

THAT ... would be awesome.

And of course, keep the pirate ship battle video right before kick off.

I love that idea. Hells Bells would follow the Pirates song perfectly.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kick *** Video for RJS? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools