Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yes! Batman 3 scheduled for July 2012! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 08, 2010, 02:13:30 PM

Why Catwoman? I didn't really care for her in past movies and I wouldn't care for her in future ones. She is just not a realistic character, the Nolan Batman movies on based more on realism instead of fantasy. Does that make sense?

Rachel died in the last movie. There is now no female lead nor a female supporting character. So they need to throw a new female character in the mix somehow.

Batman has always had a love interest.

T

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 08, 2010, 06:51:45 PM

Alot of what Nolan has done in Batman Begins and Dark Knight has come from Batman Year One, Batman: The Long Halloween and great comic stories like that. Currently in the Batman comics Penguin is more of a arms dealer than anything, so if Nolan introduced the Penguin as a weapons dealer/leader of what's left of the mob I could see the character fitting perfectly. I mentioned Riddler as someone who is as smart as Batman and can test his detective skills, Catwoman as previously mentioned would fit the role of a female lead. Whatever Nolan & company decide to do with Batman 3 I am sure it'll be great I just don't see it topping the Dark Knight.

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#17 : May 10, 2010, 01:28:31 PM

Poison Ivy, if handled correctly, would be a good villain. Although I don't think she would fit a leading lady type character used in conjunction with the riddler or the penguin and you could have a seriously good duo of bad guys for Batman to handle. The next film would have to have something seriously bad for the powers that be to trust in Batman again as he is still wanted for the murder of Harvey Dent/Two Face, and I think the film will probably be dealing with the fallout of that.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 10, 2010, 05:32:32 PM

I dont think the new Batman will be that great.

Ignorance knows no bounds...

You can't possibly have an opinion like that at this stage of the game.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 10, 2010, 05:41:06 PM

I heard a rumor of Scarlett Johansson as Poison Ivy.  I could definitely get behind that.  Literally.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#20 : May 10, 2010, 07:09:12 PM

I heard a rumor of Scarlett Johansson as Poison Ivy.  I could definitely get behind that.  Literally.

I could easily see that, she has a history working with Nolan in the past(The Prestige, AWESOME movie).

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#21 : May 10, 2010, 08:35:18 PM

Speaking of Nolan, I watched Momento today.  Good stuff.

Awi, The Prestige was good, but I liked The Illusionist better.  They were released within months of each other, and are kinda similar.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yes! Batman 3 scheduled for July 2012! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools