Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FREEMAN WATCHING ROOKIE MINI-CAMP « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

PewterReportCC

Hall of Famer
: May 02, 2010, 11:07:03 AM

Buccaneers quarterbacks Josh Freeman and Rudy Carpenter at One Buc Place watching the final practice of the Bucs rookie mini-camp.

Pewter Report will have an insider write up of the practice, and a notebook story on the conclusion of rookie mini-camp later today.

BUCFAN60

Starter

#1 : May 02, 2010, 11:14:59 AM

Freeman is all business from they way he has been working this offseason and he is just excited to see what hes got and get going. Doing this is a good step in being a really good leader

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : May 02, 2010, 11:25:48 AM

I had been wondering if any of the vets were observing.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Ft. Myers Buc Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : May 02, 2010, 11:51:26 AM

Freeman is all business from they way he has been working this offseason and he is just excited to see what hes got and get going. Doing this is a good step in being a really good leader

Agreed.  Freeman is acting like a true pro and the leader of this team.  I am very excited about his potential.  I hope Williams an Benn move to Florida immediately to begin working with Freeman

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 02, 2010, 12:32:17 PM

Love it.  Really excited about the approach JF has taken this off season.  No doubt he really wants to become the leader of this franchise.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 02, 2010, 12:41:55 PM

We havent had a true Franchise Leader on offense since....

um...

Maybe Alstott/Dunn

But at the QB position?
Dare I go as far back as Doug Williams?

That alone should excite the fan base

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : May 02, 2010, 12:43:28 PM

Love it.  Really excited about the approach JF has taken this off season.  No doubt he really wants to become the leader of this franchise.

Agreed.  Good to see from the Franchise QB.  Hopefully his hard-work in the offseason transfers to the playing field this fall.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 02, 2010, 12:47:35 PM

That alone should excite the fan base

Good luck with that one.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#8 : May 02, 2010, 12:48:57 PM

Freeman needs to take these guys to his house afterwards and just throw the ball around with them.  The sooner they develop some chemistry, the sooner we can start making some noise in the NFC South.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 02, 2010, 12:55:00 PM

Freeman needs to take these guys to his house afterwards and just throw the ball around with them.  The sooner they develop some chemistry, the sooner we can start making some noise in the NFC South.

From what I am hearing, OBP is Freeman's home. ;)

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#10 : May 02, 2010, 01:08:41 PM

Agreed.  Freeman is acting like a true pro and the leader of this team.  I am very excited about his potential.  I hope Williams an Benn move to Florida immediately to begin working with Freeman
I don't think they are allowed to until school is out the end of May.... Maybe after that... :)

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#11 : May 02, 2010, 01:10:17 PM

I don't think they are allowed to until school is out the end of May.... Maybe after that... :)
Maybe not as an organized activity, but I'm sure that Free could invite them over for "dinner" wink wink.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 02, 2010, 01:11:55 PM

I know it wasn't required and there's a risk of injury, but would have been nice for Josh to at least warm up with those guys.  Would love to know if the receivers will hang around to throw with Josh?

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 02, 2010, 01:42:48 PM

I am loving the direction this team is headed!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TheFan

Practice Squad

#14 : May 02, 2010, 01:45:13 PM

I am loving the direction this team is headed!!
I have a feeling of enthusiasm and excitement Jon Gruden took away from me. This team finally looks like it has a future.

In less than 2 seasons, Raheem has already proven to be a better Head Coach than Jon Gruden.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FREEMAN WATCHING ROOKIE MINI-CAMP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools