Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FREEMAN WATCHING ROOKIE MINI-CAMP « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

David4ROTY

Starter

#15 : May 02, 2010, 01:48:37 PM

I am loving the direction this team is headed!!
I have a feeling of enthusiasm and excitement Jon Gruden took away from me. This team finally looks like it has a future.

And the flames begin in 3...2...1...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 02, 2010, 01:50:33 PM

I have a feeling of enthusiasm and excitement Jon Gruden took away from me. This team finally looks like it has a future.

I haven't been excited about this franchise since the start of the 03 season. Even when we were in the playoffs, AT HOME, there was no feeling that we'd win. I'm loving the building and fresh faces.....excited to see where it takes us.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TheFan

Practice Squad

#17 : May 02, 2010, 01:55:15 PM

I haven't been excited about this franchise since the start of the 03 season. Even when we were in the playoffs, AT HOME, there was no feeling that we'd win. I'm loving the building and fresh faces.....excited to see where it takes us.
Yeah, '05 and '07 were a feeling of, "I hope the defense can shut them out, because our offense won't score."

In less than 2 seasons, Raheem has already proven to be a better Head Coach than Jon Gruden.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 02, 2010, 01:58:14 PM

The new WR's will love having Freeman throwing to them, after having those scrubs throwing the rock the last couple days.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 02, 2010, 01:59:08 PM

Yeah, '05 and '07 were a feeling of, "I hope the defense can shut them out, because our offense won't score."

Agreed...But I don't think Java will take the bait...LOL

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 02, 2010, 02:07:32 PM

Too blinded by man lust, perhaps?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

LABuc

Starter

#21 : May 02, 2010, 02:22:23 PM

"perhaps" implies doubt...

But LMAO

Derrick Brooks, NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 02, 2010, 02:24:14 PM

"perhaps" implies doubt...

But LMAO

More like the benefit of the doubt...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 02, 2010, 05:11:08 PM

I always take the damned bait.. cant he? Jeez.... ;)

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#24 : May 02, 2010, 05:13:52 PM

Great news. Like has been said, Freeman is doing and saying all the right things this offseason. Hopefully the hard work translates into results this coming season.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#25 : May 02, 2010, 08:01:09 PM

In a KC Royals hat. Screw that punk.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 02, 2010, 08:55:44 PM

One can only hope that all this work translates to More wins this season. No way I want the Bucs picking in the top 10 next year.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#27 : May 02, 2010, 09:22:40 PM

In a KC Royals hat. Screw that punk.

You are a fail

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#28 : May 02, 2010, 09:26:32 PM

Certainly seems encouraging by the signs that are coming out of One Buc. But ultimately players, coaches and front office people are judged by wins and losses. I'm cautiously optimistic.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : May 03, 2010, 01:44:14 AM

I truly believe you could field a team of all stars and Raheem couldn't coach them to any better than a 8-8 record.    Kudos to Freeman for being a professional.   It should help his development for the future.   

As much as I admire Freeman for putting in the hours in the office, I would still prefer Tebow.   
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FREEMAN WATCHING ROOKIE MINI-CAMP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools