Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ANY NEWS? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

drywallbuc

Starter

#15 : October 21, 2006, 01:25:27 PM

good riddance. liked him, supported him, but we are definetly going a different direction. he will succeed where hes picked up, i believe. that long ball is a valuable commodity in the nfl. will have to be somewhere with a good off. line though.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 21, 2006, 02:17:02 PM

Jon Gruden could get down on his knees and offer him a knobjob and Simms will refuse.

He probably bites  :o

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#17 : October 22, 2006, 06:29:41 PM

Give
Two things for certain about Simms. One, he's a buzz kill everytime they show him on the sideline and two, whatever team he goes to will choke in the big games because that is what he has always done.

Give Simms a good supporting cast, solid O-line and a coach that likes the shotgun and Simms can go far in this league.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#18 : October 22, 2006, 06:23:39 PM

Two things for certain about Simms. One, he's a buzz kill everytime they show him on the sideline and two, whatever team he goes to will choke in the big games because that is what he has always done.

CSimms02

Rookie

#19 : October 22, 2006, 06:20:25 PM

Geeze i can really see all the support you guys have for him............

CSimms02

Rookie

#20 : October 22, 2006, 09:03:21 PM

do u guys thing gruden likes gradkowski more then simms? i think so cause gradkowski knows how to scramble and run whereas simms never ran

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : October 22, 2006, 09:06:26 PM

Gruden is going to adopt Grad.

gone

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 22, 2006, 09:07:55 PM

Give

Give Simms a good supporting cast, solid O-line and a coach that likes the shotgun and Simms can go far in this league.
Given that sitch he'd be a GREAT backup...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : October 22, 2006, 09:11:42 PM

You are oficially an ass.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#24 : October 22, 2006, 09:14:27 PM

Get over him Karen. Holy crap he blew this year and was about to get benched anyways.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#25 : October 22, 2006, 09:14:40 PM

do u guys thing gruden likes gradkowski more then simms? i think so cause gradkowski knows how to scramble and run whereas simms never ran

Simms is a poor fit for the WC offense -- it's what everyone has been saying pretty much since the day he was drafted. He has a cannon for an arm, but a windup that would make Hideo Nomo look quick -- not exactly prototypical for an offense that wants to rely on quick passes and 3 step drops.

I could see Simms having a great career for someone who plays a more vertical style of game -- maybe w/ Mike Martz in Detroit or out in Oakland.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 22, 2006, 09:16:45 PM

Get over him Karen. Holy crap he blew this year and was about to get benched anyways.

Chris played 15 games, and won 6 of them.  In at least two of those wins he had a similar or worse performance tha Grads did today.....yet some still hug his jock.   ???

gone

Hall of Famer
#27 : October 22, 2006, 09:27:16 PM

Anyone have the stats handy on Chris' first 3 and 4 games?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#28 : October 22, 2006, 09:28:16 PM

You are oficially an ass.
Jeez, you people are weird. I called gharen an ass cuz what he said had nothing at all to do with playing. Showing him on the sideline is a buzzkill? Just asinine! It doesn't mean I don't think he was playing badly.He did help win our division. But all that other crap is just stupid. Don't act like you all wanted to dump him in the off season. Now sit down for this: I am entitled to my opinion! Just cuz it's different than yours doesn't make it any better or worse.

CSimms02

Rookie

#29 : October 22, 2006, 09:32:09 PM

He did help win our division...i agree with that cause he did make us NFC champs and it seems like NO ONE is giving him any credit for that. i just think simms deserves another chance...but im also mad at him cause he could have takent he 5 year deal but he just has to be greedy about it and think its not enough money....sry chris but i never you would be all about money : [
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ANY NEWS? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools