Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ANY NEWS? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : October 22, 2006, 09:34:32 PM

Michael Vick who officially sucks has a $100 million contract. ???

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 22, 2006, 09:40:11 PM

Karen is right and entitlted to her opinionl.  Grads is a rookie, and clearly looked like one today.  He missed just about every opportunity he had to make a play.  It is gonna happen with a rookie.

I was glad to see Simms there.  I hope he goes somewhere else for his own good, but if he stays in Tampa I will again root for him as well as Grads.  No MJS, I don't believe Simms can't compete here, and yes I do believe Gruden could do a better job finding a scheme that fits Simms talents better.  I would love to see  a real qb battle in Tampa, between two qualified, able and talented qbs - with entirely different styles.  Imagine all the neat posts MJS will offer.  LOL. 

Great to win - great job by Ronde, by the D for three plus quarters, and Bryant - omigod. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

gharen

Pro Bowler

#32 : October 22, 2006, 09:54:10 PM

Karen, before you go around calling people names let me correct you on something. To say that Chris has always choked in big games is TRUE. You see he went to the University of Texas and every single time they played a big game he choked! If you don't believe me, look at all the games he played against Oklahoma and the Big 12 Championship against Colorado, where he single handedly gave the game to Colorado! He is a decent QB when it's not a big game, but, if it's a big game he chokes! It's really not surprising that he sh!# the bed this year seeing as how he was playing under the pressure of getting a new contract.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : October 22, 2006, 10:19:58 PM

I went to UT--hook em horns!!

Larry Brackins

Starter
#34 : October 22, 2006, 10:20:58 PM

:|

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#35 : October 22, 2006, 10:22:15 PM

:|
??? ???

simms22

Second String

#36 : October 22, 2006, 10:22:39 PM

Karen, before you go around calling people names let me correct you on something. To say that Chris has always choked in big games is TRUE. You see he went to the University of Texas and every single time they played a big game he choked! If you don't believe me, look at all the games he played against Oklahoma and the Big 12 Championship against Colorado, where he single handedly gave the game to Colorado! He is a decent QB when it's not a big game, but, if it's a big game he chokes! It's really not surprising that he sh!# the bed this year seeing as how he was playing under the pressure of getting a new contract.
I know his college record and the games against oklahoma, but in the only playoff game he has played in he gave us a chance to win and edell couldnt hold on, or else we were in the second round of the playoffs.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#37 : October 22, 2006, 10:28:17 PM

And the very next play Edell was wide open again and he threw it out of the end zone. How many passes did he have batted down in that game?

simms22

Second String

#38 : October 22, 2006, 10:32:21 PM

And the very next play Edell was wide open again and he threw it out of the end zone. How many passes did he have batted down in that game?
the point is he gave our team a chance to win and edell couldnt come up with a play an NFL WR should make..Your not going to get many shots in the NFL, and you certainly convert all of them, but that was our window of opportunity and Edell couldnt make the catch....cadillac had a huge fumble returned for a TD yet i guess he isnt in this discussion? Texas had problems with Oklahoma for years, not just when simms was there, get over it.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ANY NEWS? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools