Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch Buccaneers game online? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

: May 07, 2010, 12:35:31 PM

Last season, just for giggles, I tried the links posted, and not a single one of them worked.  JustinTV, whatever...not a single one.  Ever.

Maybe it's your connection. If Justin TV works for you now, with movies, it will work with NFL games. Give it a shot. And Veetle. Need to download small software for Veetle.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 06, 2010, 12:50:23 PM

HA HA HA HA!!

I love these "free free free" threads.

There is no online broadcasting of games.  It never works.

I watched an entire season of Bucs games online, for free, a few years ago when I didn't have any cash to go to bars to watch. It worked perfectly.

One of the best sites, besides the sites already listed above, is Veetle. Best quality. It's still a small site (football game-wise) compared to Justin but it's getting better. I'll watch a big NBA game on my TV and then a big NHL game on the computer. No baseball though. You have to use the p2p site for those links.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 06, 2010, 12:20:25 PM

http://www.myp2p.eu

It's free and it works, except in pre-season.

#3 : May 06, 2010, 12:17:47 PM

www.justin.tv

MBF

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 06, 2010, 03:00:44 PM

I've heard of Veetle but never tried it. Is it really all that?

conlon1

Starter

#5 : May 03, 2010, 11:32:53 PM

Hey guys, I live in Iowa and hardly ever get to watch the buccaneers play, unless I go to a sports bar and request for the game to be on. I also live in an apartment with only cable so a sattelite tv is not an option. I was wondering if anyone knows of anygood websites that I can pay to have the games streamed live on my computer. If anyone has any information that would be great.

Thanks!

burger40

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 04, 2010, 12:01:57 AM

Hey guys, I live in Iowa and hardly ever get to watch the buccaneers play, unless I go to a sports bar and request for the game to be on. I also live in an apartment with only cable so a sattelite tv is not an option. I was wondering if anyone knows of anygood websites that I can pay to have the games streamed live on my computer. If anyone has any information that would be great.

Thanks!

HEYYY another guy from Iowa. Where are you from? I'm from a little farm community originally, in the NW corner about 10 minutes form the SD border and 7 minutes form the MN border.

As to your question can't help you but I always go to Applebees where they have NFL ticket and the Bartender always puts the game on for me on one of them.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : May 04, 2010, 12:40:04 AM

HA HA HA HA!!

I love these "free free free" threads.

There is no online broadcasting of games.  It never works.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#8 : May 06, 2010, 09:28:58 PM

www.justin.tv

I have a little trouble navigating that site.. is ther a link in there that takes you to the football games?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : May 06, 2010, 10:36:17 PM

I've heard of Veetle but never tried it. Is it really all that?

I like it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 06, 2010, 11:22:32 PM

Last season, just for giggles, I tried the links posted, and not a single one of them worked.  JustinTV, whatever...not a single one.  Ever.

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#11 : May 06, 2010, 11:55:19 PM

I am just hoping that the Bucs will be on WFTX-FoxTV (Cape Coral) if the blackouts do occur, WFTX's signal is carried into Sarasota County which infringes on that damned 75 mile rule on blackouts if Venice/Nokomis is considered within that circle........ 

#12 : May 07, 2010, 10:46:55 AM

www.justin.tv

I have a little trouble navigating that site.. is ther a link in there that takes you to the football games?

I use it to watch the preseason games (not broadcast on Sunday Ticket...)

Search the team name on the day of the game.   Worked for me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 08, 2010, 01:40:23 AM

During the season, I cannot recall one guy saying that his link worked either.  So it is not just me.

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#14 : May 08, 2010, 09:45:54 PM

There isn't any one consistent place really....you just have to look for it on gameday on various sites. Sometimes the games cut out early...often around halftime....and you gotta find another stream. I was able to catch most every game last season....I remember not being able to find the 2nd Panthers/Bucs game(probably a good thing), but that was all.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch Buccaneers game online? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools