Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Freeman wearing a KC Royals hat???? Wow, no class if so. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#150 : May 08, 2010, 01:03:34 PM

The influx of new and old trolls is overwhelming.

I hate to admit it, but I kinda like watching Logan get his butt handed to him over and over and over again, and I think alot of other people do too, that's why this thread is 4 pages long and counting.

Yeah but it would be even MORE fun if they THEMSELVES didn't enjoy it.

LtFox

Starter

#151 : May 08, 2010, 02:49:32 PM

Logan Bucs equals moron.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#152 : May 08, 2010, 03:34:19 PM

I'm in the army and I will live in Kansas when I get back.  I have tickets to the last series of the season for the Rays.  It's versus the Royals in KC and you bet your #$% I'm wearing a Rays hat!  I don't blame Freeman one bit!

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#153 : May 08, 2010, 03:43:45 PM

I like Freeman not being a frontrunner- and representing his hometown.

Now if i saw Michael clayton wearing a tampa bay bucs hat, i'd be pissed!!

;D

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#154 : May 08, 2010, 04:03:01 PM

The influx of new and old trolls is overwhelming.

I hate to admit it, but I kinda like watching Logan get his butt handed to him over and over and over again, and I think alot of other people do too, that's why this thread is 4 pages long and counting.

Yeah but it would be even MORE fun if they THEMSELVES didn't enjoy it.

True, but at the end of the day he's still the moron who spends hours of his day doing nothing but pissing off random strangers on a message board, so the joke's still on him.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#155 : May 08, 2010, 08:04:19 PM

Man cmon. He repped his hometown. Hes at OBP putting in work in the offseason, checking out his new toys. He doesnt have to do that. You want him to, and hope he does, but he doesnt have to. Let him wear what he wants until OTAs and camp start, then I think it would be an issue, until then, who cares. If Im not mistaken (purely speculation), hes not getting paid to be there right now....This will all be forgotten if he lights it up on the field

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Freeman wearing a KC Royals hat???? Wow, no class if so. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools