Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looking for Saints and Rams tickets « previous next »
Page: 1

screenaccuB

Practice Squad

: May 06, 2010, 11:02:44 AM

I am looking to purchase 2 Saints and 2 Rams tickets for my week vacation down to sunny FLA. Let me know if any season ticket holders will not be attending these games so I may purchase your tix from you.

screenaccuB@gmail.com

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 15, 2010, 01:45:21 AM

that crazy i live in wv and my vacation includes me and my girlfriend going down for those two games. I already got my tickets off stubhub.com.
i was getting on this ticket board to see if i over payed for them.
Quantity: 2
Section: Lower Level End Zone 149
Row: AA
Price per Ticket: $119.0
Quantity: x 2
for saints game

Quantity: 2
Section: 139
Row: T
Price per Ticket: $98.0
Quantity: x 2
rams
is this a normal price i payed ?

but anyways i thought that was crazy we were going to the same games i was hoping they had back 2 back home games this year and they have two back 2 back home stands.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 05, 2010, 02:38:27 PM

I am looking to purchase 2 Saints and 2 Rams tickets for my week vacation down to sunny FLA. Let me know if any season ticket holders will not be attending these games so I may purchase your tix from you.

screenaccuB@gmail.com

See my note above.

Sent you email. Came back as unknown.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#3 : June 19, 2010, 04:16:29 PM

baybuc if you wanted to sit down low then you paid around face value, if you just wanted seats you could have probably gotten them in the $30 range, or even less if you wanted to do a walk up on gameday.

upper level seats last year were free if you bought them day of game out front
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looking for Saints and Rams tickets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools