Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Clayton « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 21, 2007, 09:00:04 PM

Yup.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 21, 2007, 08:57:28 PM

That's obviously Gruden's fault.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 21, 2007, 08:57:48 PM

our get out of bounds instead of trying to initiate contact
*cough* Cadillac

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#18 : October 21, 2007, 08:58:11 PM

I thought that was the only good play Trueblood made all day trying to stick up for Clayton and going after that LB who cheap shoted Clayton!  I believe it was a cheap shot as Clayton was bent over backwards obviously hurt when the LB, No. 50 took advantage and hit him again hard.  Trueblood immediately went after him when Shaun Rodgers stepped in and then Rodgers and Trueblood got into it.  I respected Trueblood for sticking up for a teammate!

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 21, 2007, 08:56:12 PM

We need to do some falling down drills in practice.  I have no idea if they even exist, but we should invent them if they don't.  Seems like everytime a guy goes down he goes down backwards on his leg.

#20 : October 21, 2007, 08:51:25 PM

every Sunday we lose a player, I'm sick of it.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 21, 2007, 08:53:44 PM

yea I heard the other Auburn RB hurt his knee too,(Ronnie Brown) reporters say it may be a torn acl

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 22, 2007, 07:10:33 AM

That's unfortunate....I think it was really starting to come back for Mike.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 21, 2007, 08:48:32 PM

Does anyone know whats his status? Hopefully its not very serious and its just a sprain or something.

and whats up with mark jones?

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#24 : October 21, 2007, 09:25:39 PM

Trueblood is a competitor.

You usually dont see that kind of fire on the offensive line.

Offensive linemen are usually the nastiest of the nasty.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 21, 2007, 09:42:31 PM

Davin Joseph also shows a mean streak like Trueblood. Gruden loves lineman with mean streaks

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 21, 2007, 09:40:35 PM

You are wrong again, Sunny...O-Lineman are always the nastiest.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#27 : October 21, 2007, 09:25:10 PM

I thought that was the only good play Trueblood made all day trying to stick up for Clayton and going after that LB who cheap shoted Clayton!  I believe it was a cheap shot as Clayton was bent over backwards obviously hurt when the LB, No. 50 took advantage and hit him again hard.  Trueblood immediately went after him when Shaun Rodgers stepped in and then Rodgers and Trueblood got into it.  I respected Trueblood for sticking up for a teammate!

Me too! Fat Azz Rodgers should have been thrown out of the game. That was cheap grabbing the mask.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 21, 2007, 09:20:41 PM

Trueblood is a competitor.

You usually dont see that kind of fire on the offensive line.

BUCarino

Pro Bowler

#29 : October 21, 2007, 09:22:56 PM

I wish we had some of True's nastiness on the D-line.
I thought that was the only good play Trueblood made all day trying to stick up for Clayton and going after that LB who cheap shoted Clayton! I believe it was a cheap shot as Clayton was bent over backwards obviously hurt when the LB, No. 50 took advantage and hit him again hard. Trueblood immediately went after him when Shaun Rodgers stepped in and then Rodgers and Trueblood got into it. I respected Trueblood for sticking up for a teammate!

I wish we had some of True's nastiness on the D-line.

Very true!

"Life's too short not to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michael Clayton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools