Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bush compared to Hitler « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
« : March 08, 2007, 07:40:08 PM »

Oma,

How can you say that are president is dedicated to eliminating terrorism when he barelly pursued the terrorists who bombed us, then turned around and attacked a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with 9/11?   The Iraq war is creating anti-American sentiment throughout the middle east.  More Arabs want to kill us now than at any time in the past.  Of all the possible courses of action we could have taken after the world trade center bombing, this is by far the worst one.George W. has painted a huge Bullseye on our back.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
« #1 : March 08, 2007, 07:25:30 PM »

Sorry if I got people riled up. I havent been to the cove in months and when i seen political posts I assumed the rule was changed or commonly ignored. Personally I feel these are important discussions to have, and that the cove is a great forum for such a discussion. You get many intelligent people with extremmely different opinions debating over the internet(so no punches will be thrown.)   I wish the overly sensitive people would avoid such posts instead of ruining the fun for the rest of us.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #2 : March 07, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »

I'm in Thailand right now.   They always sell t-shirts here to the European tourists spouting hatred towards Bush.   The popular shirt I see now has a picture of Bush next to a picture of Hitler, the text says "Same **CENSORED**, different guy."     I personally think that's going too far. 

« #3 : March 07, 2007, 10:19:14 PM »

Agreed.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

« #4 : March 07, 2007, 10:38:19 PM »

Ridiculous

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #5 : March 07, 2007, 10:52:20 PM »

If they put it on a pair of boxers, I could see. But on a t-shirt?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #6 : March 08, 2007, 04:25:58 AM »

stickers like that in Portland are pretty common... and Im serious. But this is the biggest liberal gutter in america so its expected.

I need one that says Bush=Clinton

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
« #7 : March 08, 2007, 04:26:50 AM »

Â      Thats an unfair comparison.  Hitler was a miltary genius, Bush is a bumbling retard. Hitler wanted to kill all the Jews, while Bush wants to opress gays, the poor, muslims,civil liberties, etc.    They are both evil but in different ways.  Because Bush isnt directly killing a specific race, people are reluctant to lable him as the evil scumbag he is.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #8 : March 08, 2007, 04:28:58 AM »

Thats an unfair comparison.  Hitler was a miltary genius, Bush is a bumbling retard. Hitler wanted to kill all the Jews, while Bush wants to opress gays, the poor, muslims,civil liberties, etc.    They are both evil but in different ways.  Because Bush isnt directly killing a specific race, people are reluctant to lable him as the evil scumbag he is.

your crazy

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
« #9 : March 08, 2007, 04:43:35 AM »

If you call being relistic and patriotic crazy, than I am completelly insane.   Our president is destroying our country, and kicking freedom in the nuts.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #10 : March 08, 2007, 04:51:32 AM »

lets start with Bush oppressing gays... the same Bush who the liberty counsel expects to not veto the first major gay rights legeslation because hes listening to the feelings of Mary Cheney and **CENSORED**? Still dont know how gays have been oppressed there still working they still can live together, they dont have to sit at the back of the bus....

Oppress muslims... the same Bush who wont let are troops touch a **CENSORED**in mosque if a bum shoots at are troops? The same Bush who wants to free Iraqis?

can you tell me what race Bush is killing? Let me guess since your a good liberal you will say hes "oppressing minortiessss and the poorrrrrr"

Bush oppressing the poor you mean the same Bush that has spent more on social programs then Bill "Im for the poor" Clinton?

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
« #11 : March 08, 2007, 05:08:36 AM »

I clearly stated that Bush ISNT killing any specific race (unless you consider American soldiers and innocent Iaqi citizens a race).

What I find hilarious is that you feel gays should feel content living as second class citizens because they are allowed to work.   Your a bigot just like our president.

The only social support Bush has provided at all are his "faith based initiatives"  which are a complete violation of church and state.  But I would expect you to applaud our president for violating the constitution.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

« #12 : March 08, 2007, 06:44:32 AM »

NO POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS!!! NO ONE GIVES A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK OVER THE INTERNETS!!!111!!!1

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

« #13 : March 08, 2007, 07:59:12 AM »

nybuc

either you're gay or you just don't like Bush.

(thats a pun by the way.....)

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #14 : March 08, 2007, 09:01:03 AM »

NO POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS!!!

I didn't mean to have a political discussion.   I just wanted to point out how ridiculous some people take things to the extreme (even though they know it not to be true).   
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bush compared to Hitler « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools