Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm taking this loss and looking to the positives « previous next »
Page: 1 2

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
: October 22, 2007, 05:03:22 AM

Agreed. Askew does a lot of things well. He's clearly delighted to be away from the Jets and has been a pleasant surprise.

In Verner We Trust

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 22, 2007, 05:27:50 AM

The positives... its not college football where 1 L can ruin your season. Other positives... Askew and Graham played great

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 22, 2007, 03:22:55 AM

Askew had a few nice catches and tough yardage.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 22, 2007, 08:01:48 AM

Askew had a few nice catches and tough yardage.

If you can be happy about anything, you have to be happy that Askew and Graham both made good catches out of the backfield.

Carnell drops at least half those passes, IMO.

#4 : October 21, 2007, 09:09:54 PM

Bennett showed some good bursts

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#5 : October 21, 2007, 07:15:30 PM

The positives were so far below the negatives the positives don't even count. I wonder if the players even care.

#6 : October 21, 2007, 07:00:40 PM

although the score didn't reflect and of course the loss. but i do think we can take some positive things from this game. Our offense did move the ball well and that is nice to see considering how banged up we are. just the mistakes really hurt us. i think they can learn from this game as well and i'm looking forward to see how this team responds. this team seems to fight hard in my opinion.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 21, 2007, 07:03:17 PM

How dare you look for positives in a loss, you traitor?

#8 : October 21, 2007, 07:06:30 PM

oh i know trust me this freakin ticked me off. the numbers we put up, the time we had on offense and the long drives, all to be destroyed by mistakes.
to me the lions are garbage. [banghead]

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#9 : October 21, 2007, 07:08:12 PM

When the season finishes, they don't give you an extra W because some of your Ls had "a lot of positives"

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 21, 2007, 07:10:43 PM

i want get over this loss untill med-week , this team needs to respond next week 

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 21, 2007, 07:12:49 PM

When the season finishes, they don't give you an extra W because some of your Ls had "a lot of positives"

So then there is no reason to talk about them?  It's ok for some of the peckerheads on this board to bring up all the negatives when we win...where are you at then with your clever remark?  "When the season finishes, they don't give you an extra L because some of your Ws had 'a lot of negatives.'"

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 21, 2007, 07:25:56 PM

usually, the best pass rusher are RDE, while your run stopping end plays on the left side, what the Bucs need is a pass rushing DT tackle to not allow qb's to step up in the pocket an avoid the outside rushn 

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 21, 2007, 07:23:00 PM

Nothing takes away the loss, but like orion, I saw a lot in the offense to be proud of.  To me, 3 lousy plays counting for 17 points (wow that IS a lot to swallow) was tje difference today.  I thought the entire offensive scheme was very creative in mixing up the players and enough cannot be said about Earnest Grahams play.

Immediate need:  NEW ADJUSTMENTS AT CENTER!!!!!   How hard is it to hike the ball into your QBs hand and not at his damn feet?

We need a pass rusher.  I need to learn a bit more about that position.

Is a pass rusher supposed to be a right or left defensive end, but especially on the weak side?  Just checking to make sure I got it.  thanx.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 21, 2007, 08:42:32 PM

Other then Earnest Graham and Jeff Garcia, what positives can you take from a loss?

HILLIARD

You must be accountable for your actions!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm taking this loss and looking to the positives « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools